Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, within the space of a single year you want us to compete with the team that's running away with the premier league title, whilst building a new stadium and, I assume, little investment into the first team as a result?

If we can make Chelsea win as many games as possible this only benefits us, in the short term at least. We're not going to challenge for the title next year and probably not the year after.

This is the reason people call your fandom into question, FYI. Anyone that thinks Chelsea winning games is positive for Spurs can fuck right off, in my opinion. Right now you're on fucking par with Greaves when he spouts his 'i wish oil sheiks would take us over' nonsense. Get out.

Yeah, forgot that he's going to be AHEAD of Costa or even Remy. As the journalists state, he's more than likely looked at as a replacement for Drogba. How many games has he played this season by the way?

Doesn't matter how many he's played -- he's played, and helped them out. I don't think anyone besides you guys wants to see one of our former players put on blue and help them accrue points or progress in cups.

well i think its clear someones completly lost the plot on this thread. spouting so much garbage. prize for most obnoxious & deluded goes to wikipedia brown. sir, your argument has a million flaws. but stick with it, keep telling yourself u can never be wrong. reminds me of hitler in his last few defiant days. he had good spelling too xx

well i think its clear someones completly lost the plot on this thread. spouting so much garbage. prize for most obnoxious & deluded goes to wikipedia brown. sir, your argument has a million flaws. but stick with it, keep telling yourself u can never be wrong. reminds me of hitler in his last few defiant days. he had good spelling too xx

Nice try with the sarcastic attempt at a put-down, but you have neither the wit, intelligence, nor the credibility to carry it off.

:adethumbup:

Bore off

Hitler was hardly defiant! Apparently saw germany lose to norway at the 1936 berlin olympics and decided he had seen enough for a lifetime. had the nerve to invade russia but would not have made it as a spurs fan. Proper plastic:dier:

Nice try with the sarcastic attempt at a put-down, but you have neither the wit, intelligence, nor the credibility to carry it off.

iam just happy i made 2 people laugh. i love how u bring up credibility on a football internet forum ha ha. internet & credibility just dont go. next u will tell me how credible internets wikipedia is too. hmm i am sure that names familiar. oh & who are u anyway? just someone with a big ego it seems.

Hitler was hardly defiant! Apparently saw germany lose to norway at the 1936 berlin olympics and decided he had seen enough for a lifetime. had the nerve to invade russia but would not have made it as a spurs fan. Proper plastic:dier:
i have him down as a chelsea fan. i think bin laden was a gooner. sadam a man u fan. mugube a hammer.

And goodnight scott
600full-goodfellas-artwork.jpg

iam just happy i made 2 people laugh. i love how u bring up credibility on a football internet forum ha ha. internet & credibility just dont go. next u will tell me how credible internets wikipedia is too. hmm i am sure that names familiar. oh & who are u anyway? just someone with a big ego it seems.

Replace ego with dick and you'd be right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom