Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoy your deadline day ...im going to the zoo

Chester Zoo? There's a talk on penguins at 14:45 . I imagine that it'll be something that you can't afford to miss .

Sadly it's the Humboldt penguin who is the least attractive of all the types of penguin .

In my opinion of course

Chester Zoo? There's a talk on penguins at 14:45 . I imagine that it'll be something that you can't afford to miss .

Sadly it's the Humboldt penguin who is the least attractive of all the types of penguin .

In my opinion of course
Rafael_1723185a.jpg

This is my least favorite penguin

Ok so I'm back to work tomorrow after having six weeks off (teacher) so I'm going to need a few things, Daniel, in order to not feel absofuckinglutely terrible about it

1. At least one striker
2. A cdm
3. Blow job from the Mrs
4. Adebayor gone

I don't mind in which order, but 1 and 3 are deal breakers. You have 9 1/2 hours
Would you accept the Mrs gone and a blowy from Adebayor?

:adegrin2:

I keep telling myself that by 6pm we will have a new number 9. I haven't worked out yet what's going to go wrong though.
Fax machine broke
Hold up on the M25
Helicopter run out of fuel
Player signed in wrong place
Levy cheque bounced
Adebayor given squad number back

Tick fucking tock!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom