Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads. I'm torn between running BBC sport in the background and constantly checking Twitter, to muting all forms of media until I get home from work to the news of Steven Fletcher and El Haj Diouf

Ade and West Ham deserve each other, if it goes ahead. I cant believe Ade is still welcomed within football after the way he has behaved. He is one very selfish man.

Still would love to sign SB.

umm ?
vibe-cancan10-fixed-.17.jpg

Ok so I'm back to work tomorrow after having six weeks off (teacher) so I'm going to need a few things, Daniel, in order to not feel absofuckinglutely terrible about it

1. At least one striker
2. A cdm
3. Blow job from the Mrs
4. Adebayor gone

I don't mind in which order, but 1 and 3 are deal breakers. You have 9 1/2 hours

If Ade signs for West Ham he will score on his debut and bag like 15 goals this season.

He won't get the chance.. They have Sakho, Zarate, Valencia, My little Pony, and now Jelavic..

Seems pointless signing to me..... Not that I'm knocking it...

Wait for their headlines of " West Ham steal Spurs Superstar against their wishes "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom