Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siggy was never a winger, he played the same role as Eriksen
Winger is so 2011. We play with 3 guys behind a striker, and all 4 switch places to find the best way to goal. We have done that since Bale and VdV were given the license to roam where they wanted ... it probably killed Lennon's career with us.

ings would be a very strategic signing. has a beard, is young, so should be able to fill the role of aging mentor and young understudy to kane in one go. very economical move from levy.

ings would be a very strategic signing. has a beard, is young, so should be able to fill the role of aging mentor and young understudy to kane in one go. very economical move from levy.
Looks like he had a tough paper round.

The 'attitude'/psychology side of our recruitment will hopefully have highlighted Ings.
Comes across as a very hard working and kind young man. And that positional flexibility doesn't hurt either!

Looks like he had a tough paper round.

The 'attitude'/psychology side of our recruitment will hopefully have highlighted Ings.
Comes across as a very hard working and kind young man. And that positional flexibility doesn't hurt either!
And he seems to have his priorities right. I think he'd be a good signing, even though he's in a bit of a goal drought

And he seems to have his priorities right. I think he'd be a good signing, even though he's in a bit of a goal drought
Always important to remember the team a player is part of. Burnley look like they're trailing off at the moment (or are perhaps playing defensively to try and survive) so I doubt he's getting at much service as we (should) provide him.

He didn't convert that great chance against us, but I reckon he'd have buried it given a second opportunity. Also; he's a nippy bastard - quite a nice counterpoint to Kane's style of play.

Always important to remember the team a player is part of. Burnley look like they're trailing off at the moment (or are perhaps playing defensively to try and survive) so I doubt he's getting at much service as we (should) provide him.

He didn't convert that great chance against us, but I reckon he'd have buried it given a second opportunity. Also; he's a nippy bastard - quite a nice counterpoint to Kane's style of play.
I think he'd fit well into Poch's system. When Poch first came in at Soton, Jay Rodriguez was also a striker. Poch turned him into a great LW, could possibly do the same with Ings?

*Ings Update*:

Just found this image of him in today's i newspaper...

f3belVn.jpg

Has a framed John Terry shirt in his house.
2/10 don't want.

What do you think of Mkhitaryan? Seems to get sold after this season.
Quick, creative and if you look at his seasons in Donezk quite a goal threat aswell.
Would love to see him at Spurs. Realistic one?

What do you think of Mkhitaryan? Seems to get sold after this season.
Quick, creative and if you look at his seasons in Donezk quite a goal threat aswell.
Would love to see him at Spurs. Realistic one?
I'd love Mkhitaryan, really good player. If he's available in the summer I think he's definitely one we should be looking at signing.

*Ings Update*:

Just found this image of him in today's i newspaper...

f3belVn.jpg

Has a framed John Terry shirt in his house.
2/10 don't want.
it looks like he is just renting the house. notice how he does not even own a chair, and is forced to sit atop the same table at which he eats takes meal, which consists of only two strangely colored eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom