Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lennon was part of a swap deal with Everton, which player would you rather have in return: Mirallas or McCarthy?

... Even though we desperately need an overall in the winger dept, I think McCarthy at Spurs would be much more beneficial than for us than Mirallas. For the moment, he'd surely be an upgrade over Mason. Bentaleb and him should be pretty good in the middle. And I know this is an overshoot, but Poch should try a 433, and try Dele alongside NB and JM too.

If Lennon was part of a swap deal with Everton, which player would you rather have in return: Mirallas or McCarthy?

... Even though we desperately need an overall in the winger dept, I think McCarthy at Spurs would be much more beneficial than for us than Mirallas. For the moment, he'd surely be an upgrade over Mason. Bentaleb and him should be pretty good in the middle. And I know this is an overshoot, but Poch should try a 433, and try Dele alongside NB and JM too.
Poch should try the 4-3-3 I play on FIFA to much success, only Spurs players to division 1.

Lloris

Walker - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Rose

Capoue - Eriksen - Paulinho

Lennon - Adebayor - Yedlin​

Why? There's plenty of strikers out there. Why would you swap one of our key players, for an injury prone striker, who's done fuck all since joining City?
Plenty of strikers but not all of them would come to us

We won't be signing Deigo Costa this summer, mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom