Stop StubHub – Important Update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone needs to read Jason Durbin's post in the comments. Apparently the CEO of TicketsForLess.com bought the guy essentially the same tickets he had. Even though that's a pretty obvious PR stunt, it's a legit thing to do for someone.

It's an old Saturday Night Live skit. They put the picture up because Chris Farley while grabbing his hair says, "I'M SO STUPID." They're calling themselves idiots, has nothing to do with McCartney.
Should have known. Didn't he die in 1969? That guy walking across the zebra crossing was Lee Harvey Guevara. Anyway, bed for me now. Enjoy your evening.

Legal action is called for here?

They and others (over here) are organised crims, ticket touts.

Ive had dealings once around 15 years ago with T M, when I treated my wife to tickets for a London show, after the birth of our son. I made my complaints after they messed up our seats. To be fair they offered a small amount of compensation from the company. I chose to tell the top person verbally , to stick it up their arse, etc.... It felt very good. I then had return calls complaing about my language. How the worm turned?. I always avoid using them whenever Its possible.

Had to laugh, got an email from them earlier pleading with me to sign their petition, look at them standing up for the 1 in a 1,000,000 who sells their ticket because they cannot actually make the event :

Stand Up For Your Right To Buy And Sell Tickets

The Government have launched an independent review into the laws around event ticket resale, and event organisers are pushing hard for new laws which will restrict your right to buy and resell spare tickets at the last minute for sold out events.

We believe that fans should be free to resell tickets for events which they can no longer attend, especially when they are routinely denied refunds by event organisers.

We have therefore launched a petition calling for a clear legal right for fans to be able to resell spare tickets without restrictive terms and conditions being imposed by event organisers.

If you value the right to buy and sell tickets safely and securely on a website of your choice, please lend your voice to our campaign and sign our petition.

Had to laugh, got an email from them earlier pleading with me to sign their petition, look at them standing up for the 1 in a 1,000,000 who sells their ticket because they cannot actually make the event :
Secondary selling of tickets should be made illegal.

All venues should have a online returns policy with 5% administration fee if the ticket can be resold.

Legalised ticket touting... that's why!

Turns everyone who has a ticket and scalps it into a potential Stan Flashman! (Look him up kids!)

Back
Top Bottom