Spurs player called up to England Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A couple of years ago a girl i was going out with kept saying to me how proud she was of some guy that won I'm a celebrity get me out of her. And i slated her for it and called her "an absolute fucking loser" and its just dawned on me that what I'm doing is probably worse. Definitely getting a bit sentimental in my old age.
The problem with that analogy (although valid) is that your ex can go off the show winner - we're in it for life.

A couple of years ago a girl i was going out with kept saying to me how proud she was of some guy that won I'm a celebrity get me out of her. And i slated her for it and called her "an absolute fucking loser" and its just dawned on me that what I'm doing is probably worse. Definitely getting a bit sentimental in my old age.

That sounds like a show that's NSFW.

Revisiting this thread ahead of the Euros.

If the following tweet is true, then Hodgson is more of a senile idiot than I thought...

Including Wilshire because... reasons? And not taking Danny Rose at all despite having been the best English left back in the league this season.

Edit: might well be a hoax. We'll see soon enough. There are at least four Spurs players who should be getting on that plane though.

If this is twue (Woy) then it reeks of shit...
...the only carrot now left for some of our players is to play their way into the Euro '16 Squad... 'cos yesterday they didn't seem to have much motivation for anything.
That said, if Rose & Walker know they're not going to France... and we're not winning the League, but we are already guaranteed 3rd/CL place, then really, what's the point of showing up?

Don't kid yourself about the players wanting to 'finish above Arse' thing... most of the two squads are probably mates, and it's only the fans who hate each other and seem vaguely bothered by it...
Besides, the players' new enemy is Chelsea going on last week... I don't think they're too bothered at all about them lot dahn the road...

Its all about picking your best players, the players who are fit for duty. Wheelcheel can not and will not be fit 100%. Walker and Rose would be at least very good sqaud additions. We have to remember Roy messed up last time and was lucky to keep his job.

Picking Wheelchair can only disgruntle other players in the sqaud. Its not good for team spirt.

Have to feel for Defoe a little. 15 goals this season up front on his own mostly, in a struggling team. With welbeck out that could open up a spot for him but as an and out striker you have to think that vardy's freak season has got that wrapped up for him.

Good old England

Just when I thought I was in, they pull me back out

QwrC28.gif

Fuck your Wilshire 11, total shit

It's a fake squad selection that's been doing the rounds.
WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE??

Any cunt with a keyboard can change the news now...
I don't know, nor care what the squad is to be honest (a nice smattering of Spurs players would be nice, but if whoever doesn't go means they'll have the Summer off, then that's a bonus too)

My point is that someone online trying to 'get in there first' and for what ? a few Twitter likes!
It's systematic of the new way of sharing actual news and current affairs on a global sca.....

Holy Fuck, BBC reporting The Queen has just died!!
Shit, how bad do I feel now??
:(

RIP Your Majesty...

Rose, Walker, Kane and Dier..

Also how much of a Cunt is Scott Brown??? Retires because he can't be arsed to try and help them to get to a major final but comes out of retirement when it's a Hollywood game against England.. I'd tell him to go a fuck himself..

No dele, wilshere, drinkwater Townsend ahead of him?
On a selfish level, great. Hopefully walker and Rose pull out and Kane and Dier don't start. Liverpool can afford to play Clyne, lallana, sturridge and Henderson they should be fresher and, according to what I hear, are the best players from the best team on the planet .
England and Southgate Would be stupid not to.

No dele, wilshere, drinkwater Townsend ahead of him?
On a selfish level, great. Hopefully walker and Rose pull out and Kane and Dier don't start. Liverpool can afford to play Clyne, lallana, sturridge and Henderson they should be fresher and, according to what I hear, are the best players from the best team on the planet .
England and Southgate Would be stupid not to.

Alli twisted his knee and will be out for a few weeks so he was never going to make it.

Wilshere, Drinkwater and Townsend just show how limited central midfield is - I still think Ross Barkley should be called up and ahead of the likes of Drinkwater but that's just me. I also think Nathan Redmond probably should have been called up ahead of Townsend.

Back
Top Bottom