Spurs player called up to England Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

was there some form of international poll on this subject - or is this just another made up Scottish fact?

Oh and a nation of Scots who have a perma chip on their shoulders about anything English
Your initial question would have been much more powerful without the follow up comment. Unless you polled the population on the size of their chip?

So what does that make Italy's World Cup winning team who couldn't beat us in qualifying? Scotland is a nation of 7 million people and regularly punches well above their weight in the international scene. You being Italian does explain plenty about you however.
Where you finding 7 million people? Have you 2 million hidden in your garage?

So what does that make Italy's World Cup winning team who couldn't beat us in qualifying? Scotland is a nation of 7 million people and regularly punches well above their weight in the international scene. You being Italian does explain plenty about you however.
Nothing? We will still qualify and you will not.

So what rld Cup winning team who couldn't beat us in qualifying? Scotland is a nation of 7 million people and regularly punches well above their weight in the international scene. You being Italian does explain plenty about you however.
Between me and you, ill be supporting Scotland when they play England. Please don't tell anyone but I dislike them as much as you do.

Your initial question would have been much more powerful without the follow up comment. Unless you polled the population on the size of their chip?
I think I have met a fair selection of my fellow Britons from north of the border to gain sufficient insight on the matter to believe it to be true.
Some people like to live in the past. I support all 4 nations in whatever they do and favour England when they play the other 3

I think I have met a fair selection of my fellow Britons from north of the border to gain sufficient insight on the matter to believe it to be true.
Some people like to live in the past. I support all 4 nations in whatever they do and favour England when they play the other 3
My point was you pulled someone up for a massive generalisation, a sentence before doing exactly the same yourself. But your point does stand, many Scottish people dislike England and the English.

My point was you pulled someone up for a massive generalisation, a sentence before doing exactly the same yourself. But your point does stand, many Scottish people dislike England and the English.
I got your point, I just don't think it was quite the generalisation that the first was, insofar as its much easier to get an insight into the affections of the Scots, from England - than to gauge the opinions of the whole of the remainder of the planet, from Scotland. I know a guy in Canada who doesn't hate the English football team, and that's proof enough for me.

But I also get that he was trying to wind us up, so I wasn't remotely offended by it.

And yet support an English team and chat to English people on an English clubs forum..
Couldn't leave it alone could you? Fine.

As I said earlier, I like England and almost every english person I've met. It's cunts like you I don't like and I'd not like you if you were Scottish, so not really sure how you can twist that into your retarded agenda.

Just fuck off, otherwise this'll end in the forum toilet. Then you'll get binned and resort to sending me abusive PMs from one of your other accounts.

Back
Top Bottom