Spurs player called up to England Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't leave it alone could you? Fine.

As I said earlier, I like England and almost every english person I've met. It's cunts like you I don't like and I'd not like you if you were Scottish, so not really sure how you can twist that into your retarded agenda.

Just fuck off, otherwise this'll end in the forum toilet. Then you'll get binned and resort to sending me abusive PMs from one of your other accounts.

If you can't take it keep your pathetic mouth shut then.. You're the one who bangs on about how Scots hate the English looking for a reaction..

If I bother you so much just press the ignore button.. It's not that difficult, even for a Blimp like you.

As I said earlier, I like England and almost every english person I've met. It's cunts like you I don't like and I'd not like you if you were Scottish, so not really sure how you can twist that into your retarded agenda.

Just fuck off, otherwise this'll end in the forum toilet. Then you'll get binned and resort to sending me abusive PMs from one of your other accounts.
Gentlemen shoulder arms and celebrate that we are part of the same forum

If you can't take it keep your pathetic mouth shut then.. You're the one who bangs on about how Scots hate the English looking for a reaction..

If I bother you so much just press the ignore button.. It's not that difficult, even for a Blimp like you.
Take it up with the Scottish people who have the problem. As I've stated, I don't. I'm certainly not looking for a reaction from you Billy. Life is much easier without you going off at me every post.

I've tried the ignore thing before and it's not a great solution. As we agreed before, stay out of each other's way and the forum is better for everyone.

Take it up with the Scottish people who have the problem. As I've stated, I don't. I'm certainly not looking for a reaction from you Billy. Life is much easier without you going off at me every post.

I've tried the ignore thing before and it's not a great solution. As we agreed before, stay out of each other's way and the forum is better for everyone.

Every post??? I haven't responded to a single post of yours until you start your shit of how Scottish hate the English, so lets clear that up right now..

If I slated the Scots at every opportunity i'd expect you to jump on me..

Every post??? I haven't responded to a single post of yours until you start your shit of how Scottish hate the English, so lets clear that up right now..

If I slated the Scots at every opportunity i'd expect you to jump on me..
I meant before our agreed ceasefire. Thought that would be clear.

And I started fuck all. I was responding to a post Mick made, agreeing with his assertion that many Scottish people don't like the English. I fail to see what was disagreeable about that.

And to confirm, nothing I ever do on this forum, from this point on, is designed to antagonise you, compel you to respond to me, or to engage with you.

Just for the record.. I like most Scottish people, my best man was a Scot and one of the nicest people i've ever met until he passed away far too soon..

The only ones I dislike are the ones who constantly bang on about hating the English, which is fine but then try and be nice to them to their face..

May be wrong but that's how I see a couple on here.

Just for the record.. I like most Scottish people, my best man was a Scot and one of the nicest people i've ever met until he passed away far too soon..

The only ones I dislike are the ones who constantly bang on about hating the English, which is fine but then try and be nice to them to their face..

May be wrong but that's how I see a couple on here.

Name one. Honestly. Name fucking one who has a problem with the English people. Name one single person who spends their time on a forum filled with cunts they hate just because of their nationality. Me? Not got a problem with any of you, I wouldn't be here if I did. SausageVince SausageVince was born in England and doesn't have a single problem with the English. I'm sure neither of our two Aberdonian residents have a problem either.

So who are these posters who you are talking about?

Name one. Honestly. Name fucking one who has a problem with the English people. Name one single person who spends their time on a forum filled with cunts they hate just because of their nationality. Me? Not got a problem with any of you, I wouldn't be here if I did. SausageVince SausageVince was born in England and doesn't have a single problem with the English. I'm sure neither of our two Aberdonian residents have a problem either.

So who are these posters who you are talking about?

I never said you, or have ever had a crossed word with you so calm your Tits..
I hate two faced people, if you hate someone then say it, don't be nicey nice then say it in a snide manner.

I have my reasons and don't need to name anyone.

I never said you, or have ever had a crossed word with you so calm your Tits..
I hate two faced people, if you hate someone then say it, don't be nicey nice then say it in a snide manner.

I have my reasons and don't need to name anyone.

No, I want you to name the Scottish people who come on here that hate the English. You've said they exist so I'd love to know who. Know point in calling out a group behind their back mate

Fucken lovely. It's never ending this pish.

Let's just take the whole Scotland-England chat tae the lavvie and have a proper go

I wonder how many of these invovled here are now miserable old wankers telling people to "suck it up, you lost" etc

Back
Top Bottom