Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
[...] but once again I'm just not a fan of the T-shirt collar. Always thought it looked cheap.
Don't worry. My sources at Under Armour have informed me that our home kit will feature a built-in ascot tie, and the long sleeve kits will have french cuffs.

Pwopa classy.

Not really impressed :lennon:

I know it's subjective, but for me, a T-shirt collar only works if the design is clean, classic and simple.

Brazil%202014%20Third%20Kit%20(1).jpg

I like it.
Oh and reminds me of Chelski's 3rd a while ago:

adidas-Chelsea_Third.jpg

The AIA fits in nicely for our third.
But (even though I personally don't care about the red) I just hope UA finds a way to neatly fit in a red AIA logo on our home shirt.

we are Tottenham
we play in white shirts and blue shorts

why the fuck does the club want to toilet its image
I hope this is an april fools joke
As much as I agree Mick, I think we need to change the colour scheme for the away and 3rd kits, otherwise, what's the point?

Back
Top Bottom