Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters
The new away football shirt was leaked. How do you think about the new design?
Tottenham+2014-15+Away+Kit.jpg

Compared with the last season blue away football shirt, this also looks like. Looking forward to the new one.
it matches the way we play, i like it

As much as I agree Mick, I think we need to change the colour scheme for the away and 3rd kits, otherwise, what's the point?
I have no idea why there is a need for a 3rd kit, apart from to sell shirts
Why is it that we can't find a second strip and stick to the basic principle of the colour scheme?
I don't buy replica shirts, but it pisses me off seeing the first team parading in purples, turd browns etc etc
Now that refs no longer wear black, why don't we do what we used to do and reverse the shorts and shirt colours, or at least stick to one main alternate theme?
Its a rhetorical question BTW, as I know that the answer is - so we can fleece the gullible.

It's not real. Guy on reddit who works for UA practically said it wasn't without saying so verbatim.

Thank Christ. Fuck a T-shirt collar.

Still love this shit:

Gold
Just curious ... what kind of collars would you prefer to be better ... polo type, v-necks, etc.?

Just curious ... what kind of collars would you prefer to be better ... polo type, v-necks, etc.?

All of the above. T-shirt collar just looks so cheap to me. Personally a huge fan of the polo collar myself. While I'm not keen on the silver linings, I thought last year's home was a very sharp shirt. Perfect nod of the hat by UA in their first year to our traditional look.

All of the above. T-shirt collar just looks so cheap to me. Personally a huge fan of the polo collar myself. While I'm not keen on the silver linings, I thought last year's home was a very sharp shirt. Perfect nod of the hat by UA in their first year to our traditional look.
I'm fine with the polo collars ... they are pretty classy on the right shirt.
It's just that when a shirt itself has too much happening on it ... polo collars tend to turn me off on those kits.

I have to say it, apart from the gripes about the sponsors logo, this years home shirt was fucking great, almost perfect (yeah back and shoulder stripes, im looking at you. and then tutting.)
It'll be years before we see such a corking shirt again

I have to say it, apart from the gripes about the sponsors logo, this years home shirt was fucking great, almost perfect (yeah back and shoulder stripes, im looking at you. and then tutting.)
It'll be years before we see such a corking shirt again

If it were sponsor-free, it really would be an absolute classic. At the risk of sounding a bit :vdvdive:, that sponsor just didn't work on that shirt at all. Damn shame. I remain a huge fan of last year's shirt as well though, so I've been very pleased with the UA deal.

Wait ... here's another rumored home kit for next season:

I very much prefer the (simplicity) version that I posted before, but this version (which looks like a mix between a rugby and a cycling jersey) feels more legitimate ... something that Under Armour could actually make. (Though it's not too bad.)

Oh and is that a zipper on the collar? I can't tell.

Wait ... here's another rumored home kit for next season:

I very much prefer the (simplicity) version that I posted before, but this version (which looks like a mix between a rugby and a cycling jersey) feels more legitimate ... something that Under Armour could actually make. (Though it's not too bad.)

Oh and is that a zipper on the collar? I can't tell.

YELLOW:freundgoal:

:dawsonmean:

Back
Top Bottom