Disloyalty confessions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone remember that youth cup winning side (had Walker, carr, cumball, Tuttle etc) - the front 2 scored about 70 goals between them that season (Potts & morah) and were binned. Harsh.
Ahhh, Ollie Morah! he was the next Batistuta/George Weah wasn't he? Powerhouse centre forward that never made an appearance. ..
At the time he exploded onto the youth team, I was merely a kid myself, but thought I was an expert talent scout, but apparently with all the actual Scouting prowess of Peters & Lee (look 'em up kids), I still had high hopes for him...
Then again, add Paul Moran, Jonathan Blondel and Terry Dixon to that list.
I know nothing!

Sitting in the goal laughing as Newcastle ship multiple goals against us.

I wasn't fucking laughing
misery-1.jpg

Ahhh, Ollie Morah! he was the next Batistuta/George Weah wasn't he? Powerhouse centre forward that never made an appearance. ..
At the time he exploded onto the youth team, I was merely a kid myself, but thought I was an expert talent scout, but apparently with all the actual Scouting prowess of Peters & Lee (look 'em up kids), I still had high hopes for him...
Then again, add Paul Moran, Jonathan Blondel and Terry Dixon to that list.
I know nothing!
Yeh I was getting the sort of erection about Potts & morah that Windy must get about Onomah and walker peters

In 1989 I dated a bird who was a West Ham fan. She was the sister-in-law of another bird I worked with and most of the cunts in the office were Woolwich. They got tickets for the FA cup 3rd round replay and so I took her to see the game at Highbury. So I stood in the fucking North Bank with a West Ham fan and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I was, I suppose, reasonably cheerful when the spammers took the lead but had to stop her cheering and getting a face load of abuse. There, I've said it and got it off my chest. The fucking shame of it. So I made it up to myself by cheating on her and basically letting her know and then getting a proper girlfriend, who wasn't interested in football at all.

Didnt realise u were a mod now Joe but carry on!
Ok, I will. Come on you've been slaughtering Poch from the start. Now you want to be a part of it all. I don't get blokes like you. You want it every which way. You won't admit you were wrong, you just hope no one notices when you slide in. You're bollocks mate, and I'm not the only one to have noticed. I wish Spurs fans like you would fuck off to be honest. We don't need you.

I've carried on. Feel better now?

Last edited:
When I began supporting Sours, after a month or two my dad (a Portsmouth fan) explained that my great grandmother worked for Woolwich, in their factory...for a second I considered it might therefore be logical to switch allegiance. Only a second, but it's a bit like fancying your sister, it's just fucked up and once youve thought it you can't Unthink it.

I own multiple Ronaldo jerseys. For a while during his run at United, I watched their games almost as much as Spurs.

In the mid-late 2000s my favorite players were Ledley and Ronaldo...was a weird time.

Whatever Geof. I'm bored now. I don't understand your posts or your photographs. I'm going on holiday now. Good luck.

Enjoy your holiday Joe!

You might return in a better frame of mind

Yes I did slag Poch off but he's winning me round and I'm hopeful of the future!

Thought better of your!

In 1989 I dated a bird who was a West Ham fan. She was the sister-in-law of another bird I worked with and most of the cunts in the office were Woolwich. They got tickets for the FA cup 3rd round replay and so I took her to see the game at Highbury. So I stood in the fucking North Bank with a West Ham fan and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I was, I suppose, reasonably cheerful when the spammers took the lead but had to stop her cheering and getting a face load of abuse. There, I've said it and got it off my chest. The fucking shame of it. So I made it up to myself by cheating on her and basically letting her know and then getting a proper girlfriend, who wasn't interested in football at all.
I was at that game the clock end with the spams. It was hilarious Liam Brady was playing for West ham that day

Back
Top Bottom