Disloyalty confessions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that if you re-read your post you might see what a condescending,know all cunt you really are!

No really, twats like you make me long for people like Gibbsy!

How dare you spout shite like that!

And in future try doing it yourself instead of hanging on Joe Clash's shirt tails if you have the guts!

If I think any of our players play like shite I will say so and if I think that a managerial appointment is wrong, again I will say so and I don't need your permission or blessing!

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Is this a forum open to all opinion or an old boys club?

FYI I have been against Poch's appointment since day 1 not just this season and I have explained why so I'm not going to justify why I thought that so stop being selective and misrepresenting what I have said!

However I am Spurs and have been for 54 yrs supporting them through the bad and good times so don't you dare question my loyalty!

So as this season has progressed and our form has improved I recognise that Poch may be the real deal and have said so on many occasions!

We all get it wrong occasionally but that's football and that is reflected on forums like this!

So get your head out of your arse and try not to be a self righteous condescending cunt!

If we lose a few games then fine I won't melt as Poch has shown me enough but if I do I don't expect a cunt like you to crawl out of the woodwork to tell me so!

Apologies to anyone offended by my rant!

Annoyingly this has come today after our superb performance!
I read this post in Malcolm Tucker's voice

My girlfriends brother and brother in law are both Woolwich fans, and unfortunately they are both really nice guys.

I may have gone to Wembley with them, sat in the Woolwich end and had to applaud when they beat City 3-0 in the Community Shield.

When I got home I immediately showered with scolding water.

My girlfriends brother and brother in law are both Woolwich fans, and unfortunately they are both really nice guys.

I may have gone to Wembley with them, sat in the Woolwich end and had to applaud when they beat City 3-0 in the Community Shield.

When I got home I immediately showered with scolding water.

Your girlfriends brother in law? So, your brother? :ossie:

Accepted mate. Lets move on.
main_600.jpg

I still can't get it into my thick head that it was good for Roberto Soldado to leave, despite very clear evidence to the contrary. I'm still thinking to myself that he'll come good any second, and get the goal-gush.

Because it made me laugh that you are now "firmly in the Poch camp" despite describing poch as "Levy's gutless yes man" fairly recently.

I've explained why and most understand my reasoning!

Shame you don't but what should I expect from a closet racist!

Our "chink", as you described Son, is doing quite well!

But I thought you had me on 'ignore' and didn't want to communicate with me!

Make your mind up as I don't give a fuck either way!

Waiting for your 'multi' simonjhornby to make an appearance!
:dembelefingers:

I've explained why and most understand my reasoning!

Shame you don't but what should I expect from a closet racist!

Our "chink", as you described Son, is doing quite well!

But I thought you had me on 'ignore' and didn't want to communicate with me!

Make your mind up as I don't give a fuck either way!

Waiting for your 'multi' simonjhornby to make an appearance!
:dembelefingers:

I understand your reasoning you have waited for the bandwagon and jumped on.

I dont have you on ignore I have just been ignoring you this will likely continue , you asked me why i found your comment funny and i told you , you clearly have a strong dislike for me and want to make this personal but i dont.

Last edited:
Not true!

After your comment regarding Son I was one of the 1st to call for u to be binned and was followed by quite a few others as it was unacceptable!

We all make an arse of ourselves on here and I count myself in especially late at night if I've had a few and in the cold light of day if I've gone OTT I always apologise.

So I don't dislike you as I don't know you but I dislike some of your comments but anybody who is Spurs can't be all bad so truce mate!

And Bordeaux have just scored against the Bindippers which has cheered me up no end coming after our earlier convincing victory!

And some cunts have managed to ruin a nice light hearted funny thread trying to win personal arguements on the interweb:lennon:

Back to thread knobheads -

I once owned a dreamcast

My gooner mate is close friends with an ex gooner player who now plays for swansea. I got a phonecall to attend an arse match verses swansea thinking i'd be getting boozed up in a swansea box surrounded by footie slags. Instead i was surrounded by pissed up gooner office cunts at that shithole. Dirty shame does not even come close.

My misses mum is a gooner and i have to pretend i like her at every family get together.

:walkercry:

I went to a concert at the Scumerates and thoroughly enjoyed my day - and I was somewhat jealous that their stadium was so nice, save for the red everywhere (this was before our new home was a go ahead).

I see the !!!!!! have returned...:avbnaa:

I think what is frustrating people like Joe Clash Joe Clash (and myself), is that we stick to a consistent feeling of 'this is the right guy' or 'this is the wrong guy', and we're in it for the long haul. For sure, over time managers/players can change your opinion, but it's only November. You've been all over Poch like a wet shirt for the duration of this season (a few short months), then suddenly it's all rainbows and unicorns. TWELVE games into a season. And now Poch is your man?

Ok, that's fine. People's opinions change. In the modern world of football, I think they change far too quickly - even on a game by game basis in some cases.

But here's the annoying part.

Because you've had these doubts about Poch, and clearly have an underlying distaste for him, as soon as we lose a couple of games back-to-back, you'll inevitably be back in the 'PochOut' camp again, claiming he's too inexperienced or whatever, whilst we'll be here defending him and the players against someone like you, who was only agreeing with our opinions on him the week before!

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to enjoy Spurs winning, and certainly you can think what you want of Poch and the players. But take it from someone who generally stays seated in one camp - it's frustrating to see people lap up the good results and sing the teams' praises, only to then slag them all off the following week and call for heads.

And it's fans with that attitude that make The Lane an inconsistent atmosphere these days. Quite frankly, your ability to immediately exchange positivity for negativity ruins it for almost everyone if I'm honest.
A thoroughly unfair post. Being consistent with a manager doesn't make you a better fan or someone of great insight. It simply means that your opinion was such that it afforded you consistency.

I too was unsure about Poch. He didn't see like an upgrade on AVB, and felt like Levy was yet again going for the next big thing who didn't have much of a track record. Last season didn't present evidence that things were vastly superior, and even the very start of this season with the failure to buy a striker, the poor starting results and the unacceptable wimpy loss to the scum in the league cup gave cause for concern. But I've always said that if any manager goes on to do the business then they will get my support until or unless there are serious warning signs that it can't be sustained. Therefore, I am more than happy to now say that Poch seems like he may well have something good in his locker and his approach is paying dividends. Is there some reason that fans aren't allowed to change their mind if they feel they've been won over?

A thoroughly unfair post. Being consistent with a manager doesn't make you a better fan or someone of great insight. It simply means that your opinion was such that it afforded you consistency.

I too was unsure about Poch. He didn't see like an upgrade on AVB, and felt like Levy was yet again going for the next big thing who didn't have much of a track record. Last season didn't present evidence that things were vastly superior, and even the very start of this season with the failure to buy a striker, the poor starting results and the unacceptable wimpy loss to the scum in the league cup gave cause for concern. But I've always said that if any manager goes on to do the business then they will get my support until or unless there are serious warning signs that it can't be sustained. Therefore, I am more than happy to now say that Poch seems like he may well have something good in his locker and his approach is paying dividends. Is there some reason that fans aren't allowed to change their mind if they feel they've been won over?

Feel like this is a somewhat obvious statement to make, but the Poch haters have certainly all gone into hiding. Not that I'm saying you're one, but our results haven't allowed the negative Nancy's to thrive. Too bad that they're sort of lurking on the sides just waiting for their chance to rip the entire organization apart.

Feel like this is a somewhat obvious statement to make, but the Poch haters have certainly all gone into hiding. Not that I'm saying you're one, but our results haven't allowed the negative Nancy's to thrive. Too bad that they're sort of lurking on the sides just waiting for their chance to rip the entire organization apart.
Those that have gone into hiding aren't those who truly hated Poch. They're the ones who need to win the internet....and they know that if the manager they've railed against is doing well then they'll inevitably be given a hard time. I'm sure Sammy & co will be back if we go on a bad run.

Back
Top Bottom