Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The way is see it, if that nobhead didn’t want his hair pulled then he shouldn’t have such a stupid fucking haircut.

Romero was doing him a favour.

The fact of the matter is that whoever we target/sign, people will moan.

Expensive: These sort of players don't work for us. He's not worth it. Mercenary
Cheap: No ambition. Poundland club. Levy

Young: No experience. Too risky. Needs to bulk up
Older: Too old. No resale value. Wants a last pay-day

From abroad: Who? No PL experience. Carlos Kickaball
British: Overpaid for him. Not good enough. Southampton/Burnley/Whoever were shit last year

Tall: Lumbering
Short: Dwarf

Handsome: Pretty boy. Narcissist. Won't get stuck in
Ugly: Shit haircut. Looks like an Arsen*l player

And so on. There's a saying here, "it never rains to everyone's liking". Very true of fans' expectations when it comes to signings

Lamela be like…

Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

For fuck sake...
This guy has had 1 blistering season. In fcking Serie A.

90% of people here had not heard this guy before.

But then everyone wank while watching his showreels for two weeks and get to conclusion we should pay whatever they ask.

60 mil is basically our record signing and in current climate it is absolutely massive amount of money.

Woolwich seems to get White for 50 and he is EPL proven + HG. I would not pay penny over 45 for that lad. We absolutely should not bend over like spineless pussies if Atalanta asks 60m today and maybe 75 tomorrow, get a grip.
Why are you talking about Serie A as if it’s the Senegalese league, Italy just beat England in the final with a team full of players playing in Italy. At the very least it’s the fourth best in the world.

White plays at fucking Brighton, Romero just won a Copa America. You said you wouldn’t pay a penny over 45m, the rumoured fee they want is 47m but we’re only offering 38m. That isn’t that much of a difference and it’s a position we desperately need and we play city in a fortnight. Get it done.

one of my fav players hes become, has some blemishes but imo thats what makes him more endearing. if you take away his cuntness and passion youd lose what makes him the player he is. by far our best defender.
He's putting in these performances at age 23, in his first Premier League season, and in an injury shortened season that made today only his 14th PL appearance.

He's going to be an absolute force next season.

Cristian Romero's father on the #thfc player: "With his first salary, I remember he called his mother and asked her to choose the house she wanted. He gifted the house to her. My birthday was coming up, and 20 days before, I was taken to see different houses. I thought it was a house that Cuti wanted to buy for himself, because I always stressed to him that he should invest on a roof over his head. I didn’t have my own house, and when he showed me around, he asked me if I liked it.

"I was delighted, it was a beautiful brand new house and suddenly he said to me this house is my birthday present. To this day, I remember that and I can’t go on, I get emotional."

View: https://x.com/hotspurrelated/status/1701957259658506700?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Back
Top Bottom