Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Registered an account to say Cristian Romero is the real deal. He is young still but bery composed and powerful in challenges. I have followed him since atalanta where he bossed lukaku and cr7 and for the Argentina seleccion he has all of the qualities to be top 3 CB of world football

Walks into almost any team in World ability wise. Very few defenders at CB of his ability, not a leader though so thank god Dier was back to add the finishing.

Walks into almost any team in World ability wise. Very few defenders at CB of his ability, not a leader though so thank god Dier was back to add the finishing.
This is a very true point. Cuti is a quiet player in defense and not an organizer and has admitted this himself. He has not develop this quality yet so it is best to pair him with a commander type of CB like Dier (similar to Otamendi in Argentina)

His passing selection from the back was just so fucking good.

I've lost count the number of time Kane, PEH, Benta, Winks, Skipp would drop deep or make an angle for a pass but Dier/Davies/Sanchez etc. just didn't have the vision/courage to make the slightly difficult pass into the middle.

He was doing that again and again today.

His passing selection from the back was just so fucking good.

I've lost count the number of time Kane, PEH, Benta, Winks, Skipp would drop deep or make an angle for a pass but Dier/Davies/Sanchez etc. just didn't have the vision/courage to make the slightly difficult pass into the middle.

He was doing that again and again today.
His ability to make those passes through the lines is a major asset

More I see of him, the more I like. Think we've definitely got a good one on our hands here. Aggressive, smart, anticipates well, etc. Not suited to the central role though, RCB definitely brings out the best in him. Now to find a left-footed CB as Davies needs to be a squad player next season

Last edited:
cohen baron GIF

Did we get a transfer right?!

Back
Top Bottom