Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck……
E0-EB98-B8-B707-43-CA-AE37-8-F1-F78-BD892-F.gif

What did I tell you folks?

Hey folks, I've got some hot one-time only ITK about the Romero transfer.

It's done. To be announced in the next four days. Don't ask me how I know this; if I shared too much info it could burn my friend, etc.

Positive ratings expected/demanded. If there are any negative ratings then I won't ever give you hot ITK ever again.
tenor.gif

For those that have seem him play, who is a good comp? Who does he remind you of?

Someone said Pepe a few weeks back here and I'd agree with that. Only not as cynical. But he's an old fashioned defender that loves to defend. Not quick at all but intelligent enough to not let that be an issue. Very good in the air considering his size. Great leadership qualities and commitment. A lot to like about him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom