Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Proper shithouse we have on our hands here.
Seems to be growing into the Premier League nicely.
Who do we credit for this signing anyway?

"Spurs as a club look, at the moment, free from any wrongdoing."

Thanks.

If he was shit it would be Levy's fault.

For a moment I was wondering if Nuno had made me proud.
:nunothumb:

one of my fav players hes become, has some blemishes but imo thats what makes him more endearing. if you take away his cuntness and passion youd lose what makes him the player he is. by far our best defender.

one of my fav players hes become, has some blemishes but imo thats what makes him more endearing. if you take away his cuntness and passion youd lose what makes him the player he is. by far our best defender.
He's putting in these performances at age 23, in his first Premier League season, and in an injury shortened season that made today only his 14th PL appearance.

He's going to be an absolute force next season.

I sincerely hope he shows signs of improvement, or we just have another Sanchez.

Sorry to go back to your post but posts like these confirm that we just got to be patient with him, he's gonna be inconsistent because the team are inconsistent but you can see his quality so clearly especially in matches like tonight.

Sorry to go back to your post but posts like these confirm that we just got to be patient with him, he's gonna be inconsistent because the team are inconsistent but you can see his quality so clearly especially in matches like tonight.
We desperately need an experienced CB it will help all our centerbacks mature. I watched Naybet teach King. That and a left foot center half is vital. Oh and I'm saying it out loud when Juve realise they got sold a pup on Deligt I don't want him Paratici

Was a monster today. He will always be a bit rash at times but comes with being an Argentine. Davies is fine in a back three, but put Kounde beside him and Dier for next season please.

FOUJAP1WQAAxASp

A defenders first job is to defend, but those first two numbers are absolutely criticial in how we controlled the game against Spam.

He's awesome, could easily become my favourite player. Love how passionate and determined he is. There was a moment towards the end of the game when he tackled Declan Rice late and Rice was pissed off with him but Romero didn't care. It's about time we had a quality player who is a shithouse. His passing and just general play oozes confidence and skill. Class player.

I love that he managed to play as physically as he did, but avoided getting carded today. He's only a few cards off of a suspension so if he can keep it cool during the end of the season that would be great. We have some big games coming up.

A tremendous physical defender.

Back
Top Bottom