Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it was his best game for us against west ham.

His inclusion in the defence just lifts the rest of them. I know it was only West Ham but it was a good sign.
They were terrible in fairness. I just can't wait to get him an athletic quick partner. I really hope we get N'dicka I know itsca shit source Brian Fantana Brian Fantana but this is the best suited LCB out there. I'd sell Sessingnon Keep Davis and get another central centerback. His mentality which we have all learned his hugely important seems very good.

Last edited:
Romero doesn't even spare his little son ;)

Tottenham and Argentina World Cup winner Cristian Romero shows absolutely no mercy both on and off the pitch.

Even his own son, who is just over a year old, is not safe from his crunching slide tackles.

Spurs defender Romero played football in his hallway with his baby son
IG @CUTIROMERO2
Spurs defender Romero played football in his hallway with his baby son

Romero made the lunging challenge, that turned into a hug
IG @CUTIROMERO2
Romero made the lunging challenge, that turned into a hug
Romero and his partner welcomed their son into the world in December 2021
IG @CUTIROMERO2
Romero and his partner welcomed their son into the world in December 2021

Really good run of form for him. I am a big fan of his but he needs to be doing this week in week out to fulfill his huge potential.

Back
Top Bottom