Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0ai_Yrr0.gif

And Harry can you confirm you actually knew the Arsonist 5 years before anyone else and could have signed him then to burn down Archway but the money wasnt there?
"Yeah - I had him at Bournemouth, on loan from Liverpool, triffic lad, always setting light to things - didn't even have to tell him ha ha ha. He torched Jim Smith's Allegro once, cor that was funny, he only had third party. Anyway when I was at Tottenham and the Archway thing wasn't moving, I mentioned him to Daniel - you know, this boy could do a job for us - but we'd already got Nelson and Saha, and there was no money left. Couldn't see it myself - they never set anything alight for us."

Last edited:
Headlines tomorrow
"Archway burns down: Radical Jewish elements suspected"

What have those poor creatures got to do with it??

elephant-jew.jpg

...and no, I can't quite believe I found a picture of a Radical Jewish Elephant at the first time of asking either!! fucking Google!!!!

Back
Top Bottom