Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hearing on the Fokken bush telegraph that Archway sheet metal works is on fire right now!

Lets hope that there is nothing that suggests anything untoward or there is going to be a hell of a stink.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-11-25/fire-at-factory-on-site-of-new-tottenham-stadium/

image.jpg

Maybe...
Interesting thought. Say it's bad enough inside that there's nothing left. They could get insurance payout, but could they really gold us over a barrel without a viable going concern??

Or the owners have been advised they are never going to win their appeal so they've gone for the insurance payout scam option...

(Yeah I know that's a ridiculous suggestion. Been listening to too much serial)

Or the owners have been advised they are never going to win their appeal so they've gone for the insurance payout scam option...

(Yeah I know that's a ridiculous suggestion. Been listening to too much serial)
I doubt that, an insurace payout will be less than real value (because thats how those scummers work) whereas thfc were offering way way way above real value. it makes no sense at all for archway i don't think

yes, and that is the entire point of thfc wanting to buy them out. the land. the business is 100% irrelevant. so this would in no way lessen the value to thfc nor lessen the amount we have to pay
Completely agree. More money for Archway though - and no I'm not suggesting they are behind it.

Back
Top Bottom