Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

768827216db80d6e20f0f69c91aeafe240f9bfacb4512aa9a17c2cc2e062a4fc4738d9b7.jpg

This is no less 'stinky' than when the Arse HAD to 'guarantee' we wouldn't finish above them in 2005/06... and look what 'mysteriously' happened then! ...and yet, no one seemed to be anything other than mildly amused at our 'soured grape conspiracy theories' and told us to shut up, stop moaning and get on with it... ('it' being the Europa League of course!)

Now if Spurs are so obviously going to be implicated for being involved in this, then surely questions still need answering from back then!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ham-Hotspur-their-Champions-League-dream.html

from LBC: Several fire engines are at Archway Sheet Metal Works on Paxton Lane. The fire brigade were called shortly after 5.15 this morning.

Archway Sheet Metal is the final business refusing to sell to Tottenham for them to build their £100million new stadium.

Fucking ignorant pricks!! all you had to do was Google Map it FFS!!!!!

I guess we can now move in the new stadium by 2034/35

That's optimist. You've obviously not considered the huge pay out the pigeon wants before we can build. Levy reports he's refusing to move and is making unrealistic demands. Levy's final offer was 4 chips. The pigeon wanted 5 :levywtf:

This is a family's business and livelihood. Working in a family business myself, this must be truly worrying - you can never be sure how an insurance company is going to deal with such an issue.

To put their jobs (and possibly lives) behind the interests of the club is awful, in my view.

This is a family's business and livelihood. Working in a family business myself, this must be truly worrying - you can never be sure how an insurance company is going to deal with such an issue.

To put their jobs (and possibly lives) behind the interests of the club is awful, in my view.

It has a one tier stand though mate. A ONE TIER STAND!

Back
Top Bottom