Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a family's business and livelihood. Working in a family business myself, this must be truly worrying - you can never be sure how an insurance company is going to deal with such an issue.

To put their jobs (and possibly lives) behind the interests of the club is awful, in my view.

You're forgetting that the club itself supports/will support far more people than this place ever will. I seriously doubt anyone was killed/badly hurt.

You're forgetting that the club itself supports/will support far more people than this place ever will. I seriously doubt anyone was killed/badly hurt.
Ah well that's ok then.

BURN IT DOWN :levylol:

Seriously, that's a shit attitude. 'We're bigger therefore smaller companies don't matter'.

This is a family's business and livelihood. Working in a family business myself, this must be truly worrying - you can never be sure how an insurance company is going to deal with such an issue.

To put their jobs (and possibly lives) behind the interests of the club is awful, in my view.

I see what you're saying, but it's not like the club offered them a tenner and a copy of the opus to move, they were offered way more than their business was realistically worth, as well as new premises close by so that they could continue trading with minimal disruption to their business.

I do feel bad for them and their family, but really if it hadn't been for their own greed in trying to get more and more cash out of the club they would probably be in a new building right now carrying on with their business with a nice payout from Spurs.

Someone said it in another thread a few months ago. Had this been holding up development at Anfield or similar it would have just been torched instantly.

Last edited:
This might work in our favour but I dislike it intensely. We want them gone but not like this.

If any fan of Spurs is connected to the fire it tarnishes the club horribly.

PS it did occur to me a couple of days ago that Archway had publicly complained about getting threats to torch the place, which probably put the idea in a lot more heads than already had it...

Best outcome the Josif family did it as an insurance job and get caught.
Semi good outcome it was a fan doing it
Terrible outcome the club is involved in it

After the dodgy Olympic Stadium dealings the 3rd point wouldn't even surprise me #spursy

Which ever way you feel about the whole thing there is certain about time it happened.
Was talking ages ago how surprised no one has done it before now.

Probably wind up being Gazza

:paulinhofacepalm:

Odds on to find a charred fly fishing rod and a Molotov Chicken at the scene.

Although there's a good chance it could be another high-profile spurs fan... I can imagine him standing in front of the building...

82ae1ef62d2f0771d4d0048192b2aee16d366b34dd0ecc3ec8a485f597aa031e.jpg

Agreed.

This is no less 'stinky' than when the Arse HAD to 'guarantee' we wouldn't finish above them in 2005/06... and look what 'mysteriously' happened then! ...and yet, no one seemed to be anything other than mildly amused at our 'soured grape conspiracy theories' and told us to shut up, stop moaning and get on with it... ('it' being the Europa League of course!)

Now if Spurs are so obviously going to be implicated for being involved in this, then surely questions still need answering from back then!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ham-Hotspur-their-Champions-League-dream.html
Not to mention THAT goal-keeping performance from Mr. You Know Who where he literally punched the ball into his own net! And then left England for good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom