Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To me 5am seems a mad time to firebomb somewhere. Either way you look at it, you'd have to be very committed to get up that early or very stupid as they never did their homework. Obviously we know know from the PA that there are usually people there, and Mr Josif gets there at 5am each morning as he was there before the fire brigade. So, someone's gonna call the FB before any serious damage is done or you'd be seen.
It's also very irresponsible for Mr Josif to start stating he's been petrol bombed, unless he knows something everyone else does.
I have been trolling the Archwaysm twitter feed, and if the threatening emails are all like that illiterate gibberish from Mr Winter, I doubt any of them have the willpower to pull anything off.
I sincerely hope it was a preventable accident caused by their negligence.

If it is arson it will obviously do us no favours. I am beginning to think we are fucking cursed.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

I can only hear the radio when i am in a certain part of my work place.5 minutes ago ,they were playing "St Elmos fire", just gone back round to where i can hear it and they are play Blondies "one way or another,i'm gonna get ya"

Made me laugh

:harryhmm:"I thought the arsonist was triffic. Y'know getting up that early to get the job done shows the attitude of the lad, you can't fault him"

And Harry can you confirm you actually knew the Arsonist 5 years before anyone else and could have signed him then to burn down Archway but the money wasnt there?

Back
Top Bottom