Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NOTHING is that funny!
image.png

Carlito are you on the ground? we need someone knocking on doors finding out who did this.... mind you there are no doors round there left to knock on

#CSISpurs

I AM Spurs mate. I have feet on the ground, ears to the ground, the jungle drums are beating....

But seriously? What a fucking club we are.....we love a bit of drama

This will need sorting out before the CPO can be progressed. Bad for Archway but the club will suffer in the long run.

I AM Spurs mate. I have feet on the ground, ears to the ground, the jungle drums are beating....

But seriously? What a fucking club we are.....we love a bit of drama

Wonderful isnt it, imagine being a villa fan and the only drama is watching an under 18s team get paraded round the pitch before kick off, terrible, at least our fall from grace means hitting every E! entertainment step on the way, wonderful! Whether 4th, 10th, 15th we are always on the back pages!

Back
Top Bottom