Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never banned you sad twat so once again you get your facts wrong but that never seems to bother you does it you sad cyber warrior!

Brave behind a keyboard but in reality a complete gutless waste of space!

Like I said time for another sin binning lasting 10 yrs which would only improve the site!
When was the last time you left your house?

1997?

:walker-scream:

Ypu ant some cunt?

manny-300x241.jpg

Wow, what a fucked up situation for Ade. It's pretty clear that he's had it rough for a while now with everything going on, but unfortunately it's affecting Spurs as well.

He really has got his off-field problems hasn't he?
I'd like to think that £100k+ per week can help ease the 'burden' but it looks like money is the root cause of much of his personal issues...

Maybe he'd just be better off on an inconspicuous minimum wage!!

Yeah hes personally rich but dont forget he is from a poor 3rd world country, his money will not solve all the problems of the neighborhood where he is from let alone all the country i imagine. Still doesnt excuse that he has been dog shite recently and we need to get rid asap

haha how can anyone disagree with that (aside from the legomental one)
How long is a piece of string!
Its pretty obvious he cannot get it together at the moment, Poch does not want him, so what is he going to do, continue with the free ride on sick leave and post cunty pictures like that to piss off the working and non working Spurs fans further!

How long is a piece of string!
Its pretty obvious he cannot get it together at the moment, Poch does not want him, so what is he going to do, continue with the free ride on sick leave and post cunty pictures like that to piss off the working and non working Spurs fans further!
Not sure how that is in any way relevant to him being a better player than soldado even when he's playing shite.

He's still training hard when he's with us, if the manager isnt picking him its not his fault, there are plenty of other players not being selected as well.

I know if we needed a goal who i would rather see come on and it aint the spaniard.

Not sure how that is in any way relevant to him being a better player than soldado even when he's playing shite.

He's still training hard when he's with us, if the manager isnt picking him its not his fault, there are plenty of other players not being selected as well.

I know if we needed a goal who i would rather see come on and it aint the spaniard.

But what an unenviable choice should we need a goal!
:adewtf:

Rotimi Adebayor has been admitted in hospital after attempting suicide by stabbing himself with a sharp knife

Rotimi Adebayor, kid brother of Togo football star, Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor is battling for his life on admission at the CHU Sylvanus Olympio Hospital in Lome, Togo after apparently stabbing himself with a sharp knife in an attempt to commit suicide, according to Ghanasportsonline.com

Rotimi made the headlines for the wrong reasons recently following revelations by senior brother, Sheyi Adebayor that he stole 21 phones from a football academy in France where Sheyi had sent him to pursue a football career.

“He has pierced himself and blood was gushing out profusely…it took the timely intervention of some people close to save him otherwise he would have been gone too,” a family source reportedly revealed.

“He has always been complaining about the shame his brother caused him, now people keep on accusing him of being a thief. His own brother has ridiculed him globally and he feels he must end it all because life is not worth it,” the source added.

“He’s in the hospital, the doctors are working on him and we hope he survives but it looks terrible for the family now, especially his mum,” he said.

Rotimi Adebayor was the hardest hit by Sheyi’s recent Facebook posts amid revelations and accusations at his immediate family members. Aside the stolen phones saga, Sheyi also revealed that Rotimi also stole autographed jerseys of legendary French football star, Zinedine Zidane and the late Cameroon international footballer, Marc-Vivien Foe.

Amid endless accusations in a series of Facebook posts, Adebayor was granted a second compassionate leave of the 2014/15 season by his English Premier League club, Tottenham Hotspurs few weeks before the end of the recently concluded 2014/15 season .

Source: AllSports

Back
Top Bottom