Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pochwtf:

I know this may seem a little OTT based on an isolated instagram post... but seeing that, does anyone else think Ade might actually be a little unhinged??
:adegrin2::adeohshit::adestare::adegrin:

...or just rich, famous and bored?
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Fuck me, this place unravels me sometimes. One of our own goes a bit fucking loopy and he's the biggest cunt to walk the face of the earth.

Over on the Woolwich thread, there's an outpouring of sympathy for one of their no-mark fans who has caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and doesn't like what he's seen.

If I had from now until the end of time to explain the lunacy of this forum, I'd get around 3% there.

Not only that but we don't employ his bloody family. He's a complete waste of time and money. If Levy can get a single offer for him I suggest he take it. Even if it's 10p.

Sad thing is at this point, probably nobody wants him, speak volumes really about his perceived worth to any club

Last edited:
Unforgivable he's still on our payroll

Anyone half decent would have terminated by mutual consent by now - fat chance, I guess

Just my take on this....
We need to get rid ASAP- just because he's taking the pi55. Give him a free transfer out of Tottenham and allow him to keep the benefits. His family are greedy and wants part of his wealth. He is also being misrepresented and misguided. Once all this is finished many years down the line, he will be skint and all will disown him. He knows that, they all know that and he just wants as much cash as he can before it all ends just so the jump takes a little longer. He knows its not going to last for ever.

Well unless Adebayor agrees to terminate his contract with Tottenham for a reduced amount (than the club would have to pay for his remaining contract), they might as well keep him for the squad.

He's not going to leave without being paid the full amount of what he's entitled to, so there's very little point in terminating it as we're then left with Kane and Soldado as the only senior strikers at the club.

Our only hope is some other club fancies paying him his current wage, which is unlikely because he's getting old and his wage is quite ridiculous.

It's all very sad.

If it's true that a fee was agreed with Besiktas and they agreed to pay 55k of his weekly 80k wages then we shed pay the rest up to the end of his contract and be done with it all!

I just hope that he doesn't do anything stupid.

It's not even worth taking the piss anymore!

:disdain:

I know this sounds harsh, but I think he's as mentally tortured as Gazza was/is, minus the booze of course!
Everything he does seems to be an attention seeking cry for help... even the nice charitable stuff!!

Thank gawd... I thought people were starting to take Tottenham seriously for once...
Yesterday we were treated to the story that Spurs are once again 'embroiled in a messy legal wrangle' to get Alderweireld here.. today we're an online laughing stock sensation again with Ade on e-Bay...
Spurs are back boys and girls!

Back
Top Bottom