Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For all the talent he has, there needs to be more to it if you want to succeed at the top level.

I wish him well at his next club and hope he can sort it out for himself and his family. Just stay away from Spurs.

So Rick Blaine Rick Blaine was Davies?

t_AJYq40.png

I'm not EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo ...that would've been too obvious! We're two different people... and fine upstanding pillars of our respective Communities I might add!!!!

Hope that helps clear things up a bit???

Besides, who has time to be 'Multi-anything' these days?? I can barely do two jobs round the house without leaving one until early December!!

I'm not EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo ...that would've been too obvious! We're two different people... and fine upstanding pillars of our respective Communities I might add!!!!

Hope that helps clear things up a bit???

Besides, who has time to be 'Multi-anything' these days?? I can barely do two jobs round the house without leaving one until early December!!

Quite!

Lots of us about apparently!

But only one Saddo who accuses people!

Lots of time on his hands clearly!

Time for another sin binning!
:soldadowatch:

Quite!

Lots of us about apparently!

But only one Saddo who accuses people!

Lots of time on his hands clearly!

Time for another sin binning!
:soldadowatch:
Quit stealing oxygen you worthless skidmark on society. You have to be exceptionally thick to imagine anyone here would believe you're nearly a 60 year old supporter - sad multi turd. Fuck off back to COYS and get banned again.

Last edited:
Quit stealing oxygen you worthless skidmark on society. You have to be exceptionally thick to imagine anyone here would believe you're nearly a 60 year old supporter - sad multi turd. Fuck off back to COYS and get banned again.

Never banned you sad twat so once again you get your facts wrong but that never seems to bother you does it you sad cyber warrior!

Brave behind a keyboard but in reality a complete gutless waste of space!

Like I said time for another sin binning lasting 10 yrs which would only improve the site!
When was the last time you left your house?

1997?

:walker-scream:

Back
Top Bottom