Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shut up you boring cunt. Go and get laid, break that duck you annoying fool
images

Ah, that's a shame. I'm sure they'll be back soon, somehow enjoying how they make others miserable. What a fucking pathetic existence.

What happened? It looks like a lot of deleted posts going by people being quoted.

Actually scratch that I couldn't give a fuck.

The match thread is only going to be 3 pages long now. Case will lose thousands in advertising revenue from the adult diaper shop.

Davies appears to be no longer here. He may have been Dier Wolf. Maybe not. His posts are gone. They were pointless anyway.

The tin foil hat wearer, I don't know. I voted for him because I don't like him. Don't know who else did or why.

Davies appears to be no longer here. He may have been Dier Wolf. Maybe not. His posts are gone. They were pointless anyway.

The tin foil hat wearer, I don't know. I voted for him because I don't like him. Don't know who else did or why.

I like Davies he was a good poster, hope he is ok? Was he one of the GAG?

Back
Top Bottom