Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone pleased with this?
This is an absolute joke. What is the actual point of spurs anymore? We don't even play good football now.

People this is how bad it is....

West Ham have a stronger squad than us and from next year will have 20,000 more fans than us at their games.

If i would of said this 10 years ago I would of been taken away in a straight jacket!!

Wake up we are going backwards and fast under levy and ENIC.

Time to sell up and leave. Spurs fans are about to get very angry!

Yet people will still throw money at tickets and merchandise. We haven't played attractive football since Redknapp left and even when we have struggled in the league, we always played a nice style of football.

This is an absolute joke. What is the actual point of spurs anymore? We don't even play good football now.

West Ham have a stronger squad than us and from next year will have 20,000 more fans than us at their games.

If i would of said this 10 years ago I would of been taken away in a straight jacket!!

Fucking listen to yourself.

CN0b1D0UYAAt0dd.jpg

Your going nowhere you fucking cunt .

What are you going to do about it?

As you know, there is nothing us fans can do about it. What we can do is get behind poch, yet another manager has been let down by the people running this club

It is also unfair on harry Kane. Yes he had a good season but was out on his feet by the end, despite the hype he is still a youngster and over a season can not be expected to carry the attacking threat

So bring back ade? Completely against what poch and the fans want.

Levy and the board have taken this club backwards on the pitch since our champions league season

I was hoping to click on the last page of this thread to find something....from the looks of the angry posts im guessing it looks like we're done.

Any outs? I can't believe we dont even appear to want to bring a loan singing in who can play up top. Joke

Not waste my money on this shit anymore. That's what most fans will be doing. Also a bit of stick to the board won't go a miss. WHL is poisonous now but will get a whole lot worse.

Why are we paying the most expensive tickets per game in the league when we are quite clearly shit?!

I actually want spurs fans to make a stand. We are going no where anyway as a club and this season is already over in terms of top 4. The way to make a stand and to stick fingers up at the board and the pathetic mess they have delivered this window is to not waste your money on games. Once the home games have half empty seats the board will get the message. Fucking farce!!!!

Jesus Christ. West Ham do not have a stronger squad than us and will finish below us and you can take that to the bank. The fact that they're considering taking Adebayor shows that they're a fucking shambles.
We don't even play good football anymore? Are you alright? Last season we didn't play good football? I don't know, I think the Woolwich win was pretty good. I think the chelsea 5-3 was pretty good. I think getting to a cup final was pretty good. The state of some of you lot. Man the fuck up.

This is fucking madness we really aren't bringing in a striker are we? Top 10 richest club in the world with one fucking striker for 4 competitions? Fuck this shit, fuck it all. Haven't been this disgusted with Spurs in all my life honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom