Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently brom chairman peace interviewed on sky saying spurs have not made contact today in regards to berahino and he fully expects him to be training with brom tommorow. We won't be getting a striker!!!

Annoyingly sensible move by Zenit. How dare they not sell a player because they don't have an appropriate replacement lined up?
Levy's fault the wanker. How comes he can't persuade teams to sell players they don't want to or persuade players to come who don't want to come to England? I even don't see why he can't start paying everyone £100,000 a week then we could sign the BIG players. Fucking idiot.

Levy driving into training ground ' what's the sky sports reporter here for?'

Mitchell - ' its transfer deadline day dan'

Levy ' ' is it? Lol! Blimey where has this year gone!!! Can't believe it's 1 September already'

Imagine we finish the day with no one. No cover for Kane unless you count playing players out of position as cover and no cover/competition for Dier in the DM role.

:levyeyes:

Even in 2008 I was not this fucking Angry. It's like our team / boardroom have accepted being shit for years to come. You simply don't. Don't play a season of 50 + games with 1 CF. it's utterly unforgivable & treats us all as idiots. We pay a comparative fortune to watch Poch's shite every week & now this, a fire sale and not enough replacements. Even the coach wanted a DM & CF & levy fucks it up. If they all give up, I feel like it too

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom