Spurs player called up to England Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a worry that Rose is a concern considering Davies is now out injured for a while too - who would we use as a our left back? I imagine Vertonghen goes out to left back, which would be a shame.

How on earth can they both be 100% fit - agree- pull them out. They need recovery time. England could beat Scotland with a 2nd string team with Wheelchair as skipper.
This make s me mad!!

Sure they can. It's why they have struggled to beat Scotland the last two times we have played. Scotland only turn up to play the big teams and the teams they hate. And whilst England are far from a big team, Scotland certainly fucking hate them.

Edit: Arrogant fans like you are the reason England are easily the most hated team on the international scene. You've done fuck all since 66 yet it's mentioned any time there is an international tournament on.

Sure they can. It's why they have struggled to beat Scotland the last two times we have played. Scotland only turn up to play the big teams and the teams they hate. And whilst England are far from a big team, Scotland certainly fucking hate them.

Edit: Arrogant fans like you are the reason England are easily the most hated team on the international scene. You've done fuck all since 66 yet it's mentioned any time there is an international tournament on.

I guess it's because there are plenty of teams that have done nothing of note in their history, England, whilst we are shit, almost always qualify, and some how won a World Cup once.

England is a joke.
Charlie Austin ... 8 goals in his last 11 games and does not even get a sniff, while some of others can't get dropped no matter how badly they play.
When I look at the England squad I can't help but feel it is picked on commercial influence. Imagine being Umbro or whoever getting a massive promo push off United's Superstar Rooney and then Rooney not being in the team / squad..... they would get jacked off and ask for a lesser cost as a result. I suspect the FA therefore ensure certain cretins are always in and around the squad, especially from the Top teams. How else can it be justified to pick jokers like Wilshire ?

Im Italian and don't give two fooks about England. As a neutral observer, Scotland are shite, always have been and always will be. Pull your neck in please.

So what does that make Italy's World Cup winning team who couldn't beat us in qualifying? Scotland is a nation of 7 million people and regularly punches well above their weight in the international scene. You being Italian does explain plenty about you however.

Last edited:

was there some form of international poll on this subject - or is this just another made up Scottish fact?

I suspect that any hatred toward England as a footballing nation is the result of the gutterpress and its stupid attempts at rabble rousing.

Oh and a nation of Scots who have a perma chip on their shoulders about anything English

move on mate, the wars are done now - you sent us homewards tae think again.

was there some form of international poll on this subject - or is this just another made up Scottish fact?

I suspect that any hatred toward England as a footballing nation is the result of the gutterpress and its stupid attempts at rabble rousing.

Oh and a nation of Scots who have a perma chip on their shoulders about anything English

move on mate, the wars are done now - you sent us homewards tae think again.

Pretty common knowledge that the England national team is the most hated in many parts of the world, though big clubs like Germany don't really pay any attention to England, isn't really worth their time.

Back
Top Bottom