Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was nearly a Palace fan as a kid as they were the first team I saw play (my uncle is a Palace fan and bought me a scarf at the game). Shortly afterwards my dad advised me to follow in his footsteps and support Spurs. I love my dad.

I was nearly a Palace fan as a kid as they were the first team I saw play (my uncle is a Palace fan and bought me a scarf at the game). Shortly afterwards my dad advised me to follow in his footsteps and support Spurs. I love my dad.

Any convictions of your Uncle for child abuse?

That moment when you realise that you have indoctrinated the next generation....

I went to pick up my daughter from nursery whilst wearing my Spurs jacket. The other kids all ran out “Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!”

My girl runs out “Daddy! Come on you Spurs!”

I suppose singing glory glory hallelujah to her when she was toilet training had it’s influence???

My son was told at a very young age where his allegiances were going to be.
My partners son. He was told that Spurs were going to be his team.
My gooner mates son (that was a coup)

My daughter has only a fleeting interest in football, but always knows the Spurs results.
My partner claims not to like football but has been to the odd game & always enjoys herself (or that’s what she says)
Her daughter went to school with a lad who is in the development squad, & he apparently quite fancies her, so she’s paying more attention to Spurs these days & is being encouraged every step of the way (I even gave her my Spurs scarf from the membership pack last year)

If all else fails, I recommend flat out bullying as I don’t like having non Spurs folk in my life.

My dad is spurs, so am I and now my son is.

What really annoys me is my nephew has gone full Woolwich retard. His dad, suddenly became a gooner about 15 years ago.......I have known him for over 20 years and he was never into football and has never been to a game. My ire though is my bloody sister should have stepped in and put a stop to it, but she just finds it funny.....

My Son was a Chelski supporter when younger and at School, where he was heavily influenced by degenerates, it was a sad day when a Chelski top was brought into the house as a Xmas present for him, to say I was pissed off is a massive understatement.

Anywayyy, I worked my ways on him, got him to see the light and then got him to a game at WHL.. Suffice to say he is a reformed character and will happily shout that they are a bunch of <removed> Cunts with the rest of us from the stands.. :)

Mission complete.... apart from his Girlfriend is a Chelski ST holder... Grrrrr... going to have to work on changing that now...

Strange one how I am a Spurs fan!

Firstly, my Grandad is a gooner.. but is from East London. My dad went to Stepney Green Boys School and therefore should be blowing bubbles *shudders*.. but he grew up in the 60s and adored the way Spurs played. ( He had trials for Spam.. played as a sweeper and they didn't like him chesting the ball down and taking people on.. their preferred method was to smash the ball out from the defence. Academy of football? My arse!).

My old man used to go up to White Hart Lane when he could and flog photos of Greaves that he had managed to copy his signature on ( he confessed this at a meet and greet meal some years later to Jimmy... he called him a few choice words ha!).

So him being Spurs meant I became Spurs. It was that or Ipswich (where I grew up). Tough choice in the 90s.. we even had Pony on our shirts eh!

But now we have a family dilemma. My nephew is two and will soon be wanting to kick the ball around the garden.. his dad, suffolk through and through is a Liverpool Fan. Guess it was the side of the 80s, like it was United in the 90s. His dad however has two left feet and a terrible footballer. I feel my nephew will learn to play football better under my wing. I'm going to force spurs onto him! Maybe a Spurs top for xmas or his next bday?

My bro recently into football has suggested becoming a goon as he wants to support the "underdog".

Don't know whether to be proud of Spurs or devastated that my own flesh and blood is tempted by the nomads.

Working on the wife. She's not into football except to support our national team but in principle wants Spurs to do well for my sake. Trying to get her to become a more active supporter.
My GF wants Spurs to do well for HER sake, cos I’m such a grumpy cunt if we lose. If we’re not together she checks the Spurs score to see how insufferable I’m going to be later.

:dembelelol:

My mum supports Manchester United but I'll let her off because she's Irish. They all support either them or Liverpool. My Nan supported Millwall because it pissed my grandad off. Other than that everyone in my family supports Spurs. I am not exaggerating to say that if I had supported another team I don't think my dad would talk to me. People who aren't into football will justifiably think this is all absolutely mental.

My son was told at a very young age where his allegiances were going to be.
My partners son. He was told that Spurs were going to be his team.
My gooner mates son (that was a coup)

My daughter has only a fleeting interest in football, but always knows the Spurs results.
My partner claims not to like football but has been to the odd game & always enjoys herself (or that’s what she says)
Her daughter went to school with a lad who is in the development squad, & he apparently quite fancies her, so she’s paying more attention to Spurs these days & is being encouraged every step of the way (I even gave her my Spurs scarf from the membership pack last year)

If all else fails, I recommend flat out bullying as I don’t like having non Spurs folk in my life.

Currently indoctrinating my god son. Only 6 months old but he already has home and away babygrows.

His Dad is a rugby fan...

My dad is spurs, so am I and now my son is.

What really annoys me is my nephew has gone full Woolwich retard. His dad, suddenly became a gooner about 15 years ago.......I have known him for over 20 years and he was never into football and has never been to a game. My ire though is my bloody sister should have stepped in and put a stop to it, but she just finds it funny.....

I get your pain mate

:sherwoodwtf:

Met another yid in Exeter today, we are slowly but surely infiltrating Devon - my master plan is working. There's only one team in Devon (and it's not Exeter, Plymouth or Torquay). A new chant for the new stadium!!!

Yeah, my niece. I heard worrying reports from my sis that she was starting to favour woolwich (mainly because she liked a boy at school who supported them). I was fucking appalled. Her mum and dad are both Spurs, and I couldn’t believe they hadn’t put a stop to this nonsense themselves.

Anyway. I bought her a Spurs junior membership that evening and took her to a game a month later. She is now full on Tottenham and has an adult membership of her own - she fucking hates woolwich.

Even my mum and dad who are from the north, now refer to us as ‘we’. My Mum used to watch Huddersfield on the terraces as a lass, but as all good mums do she’s more concerned about the family than herself, so whilst she won’t admit it, she’s totally Tottenham. The last time I was over there she asked me how she could stream untelivised games on her iPad.

Friend of mine is a ManU fan. Bought his newborn a Spurs sleeper, put in a note from the baby that said "Daddy please don't make me wear red."

Soon to be missus has suggested (of her own free will, the fucking beaut!) to enter our wedding reception in a few weeks to that gorgeous Manilow track. That's how it's done, she's definitely a keeper.

My neighbours son is like 8 and supports United, City, Woolwich, Chavs and Spurs. I think West Ham too cos his dad.

I don't think they make casts strong enough for my hand after I slap the shit out of him

Back
Top Bottom