Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Father and son yes, grandfather misses a generation and grandson possibly? But have you ever SUGGESTED Tottenham being a better option for someone when you shouldn’t have perhaps your mates son or daughter,erm just for fun...;) Or has anyone tried to change your mind......bastards

WOULD/HAVE YOU EVER TRIED INFLUENCE SOMEONE INTO BECOMING A YID?

I would never try to influence somebodies religious beliefs.

Father and son yes, grandfather misses a generation and grandson possibly? But have you ever SUGGESTED Tottenham being a better option for someone when you shouldn’t have perhaps your mates son or daughter,erm just for fun...;) Or has anyone tried to change your mind......bastards
Absolutely! Trying to save a 4 year old from having an Ipswich fan as a dad. Oh, the horror!

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Crazy how life turns out sometimes.

Absolutely! Trying to save a 4 year old from having an Ipswich fan as a dad. Oh, the horror!
Wow, what are the chances??? My 13 year-old Nephew's Dad is an Ipswich fan... needless to say my Nephew is now Spurs... been to his first Spurs game and everything!
What did Ipswich ever do wrong to us...?
(except sell us Dozzell & Cundy!)

Wow, what are the chances??? My 13 year-old Nephew's Dad is an Ipswich fan... needless to say my Nephew is now Spurs... been to his first Spurs game and everything!
What did Ipswich ever do wrong to us...?
(except sell us Dozzell & Cundy!)
I kid you not, i was at Ipswich Vs Spurs away for Teddy Sheringham's debut. Jason Cundy scored a goal from near the half way line just from a tackle. In real time i thought he meant it.

Edit: until i saw the replay on TV

Last edited:
I tried to convince my best friend at school to become a Yid. He was a United fan.

We lost touch for many years, and when we reconnected he was a season ticket holder at the Lane.

:pochsmirk:

My family are mostly Gillingham fans (apart from my dad, who decided to support Woolwich after I supported us), and an uncle I later found out was a Spurs fan. They tried to convince me to support my local team. I’ve never even been to Gillingham.

If anything, my local team would be Maidstone United (or at least it was when I didn’t live within walking distance of Bristol City’s stadium), and I hate Maidstone with a passion. Not the team. The place.

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Trade in the wife for a new model, put your son on gumtree, maybe do a swap with a gooner who's child is a yid

Yes, my damn son.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. SORT IT OUT FFS!!!!

Every girlfriend I've had has had to at least pretend they support Spurs. It's almost a dealbreaker.

I think my current missus used to support fucking Woolwich. But just like whether or not her exes were better in bed than me, it's a subject we never, ever broach.

I don't think I'm ever going to have children, but if I do the policy will be just like it was with my dad and my dad's dad: If you don't support Spurs you're out of the family.

People who aren't into football would probably think this is a bit pathetic. Fuck 'em!

Yes, my damn son.

Young enough to slap it out of him I reckon, but the time is ticking..

Yes, my damn son.

Sell him.
You have no other options

Yes, my damn son.

Use a bit of creativity, tell him Wenger killed Santa, or the ground is haunted, or their shirts are made from the blood of puppies. I'd never take my kid to that shit hole

yeap, my niece. it cost me a sony mp3 player at the time. worth it though as her mum, my sister, is a dirty chav (because she thought lampard was, and i quote 'fit as...').

Yes, my damn son.

Wtf??

Seriously man - just put your foot down fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom