Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I made the Mrs learn & recite the full Spurs 1981 FA Cup final team before i married her (July 1981) which she did to perfection. I would have married her anyway but she wasn't to know that.

I converted her brother who was 14 and flirting with Woolwich at the time although i don't think his heart was really in it as when he attempted to write their name on his school bag he ran out of room after the E. It was an omen.

When my daughter was 6 we had some friends over for the day. Anyway, chat got around to football & as they were guests i thought out of politeness i better refer to the Goons as A-rsenal in conversation. I felt this tug on my sleeve & looked down and it was my daughter so i ignored it & carried on. I then felt another tug, looked down & my daughter said 'daddy, don't you mean the scum'?

My chest puffed out with pride.Good girl.

Back
Top Bottom