Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Crazy how life turns out sometimes.
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. SORT IT OUT FFS!!!!

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Wtf??

Seriously man - just put your foot down fuck that.

Every girlfriend I've had has had to at least pretend they support Spurs. It's almost a dealbreaker.

I think my current missus used to support fucking Woolwich. But just like whether or not her exes were better in bed than me, it's a subject we never, ever broach.

I don't think I'm ever going to have children, but if I do the policy will be just like it was with my dad and my dad's dad: If you don't support Spurs you're out of the family.

People who aren't into football would probably think this is a bit pathetic. Fuck 'em!

Having your son support Woolwich is a big let down, sort that shit out.

My two girls have been trained from birth to support Spurs and boo whenever the goons or in fact any red team come on TV. The World Cup was a hilarious struggle for my youngest as she couldn't get her head around cheering for the red team.

Last edited:
Working on the wife. She's not into football except to support our national team but in principle wants Spurs to do well for my sake. Trying to get her to become a more active supporter.
My GF wants Spurs to do well for HER sake, cos I’m such a grumpy cunt if we lose. If we’re not together she checks the Spurs score to see how insufferable I’m going to be later.

:dembelelol:

Every girlfriend I've had has had to at least pretend they support Spurs. It's almost a dealbreaker.

I think my current missus used to support fucking Woolwich. But just like whether or not her exes were better in bed than me, it's a subject we never, ever broach.

I don't think I'm ever going to have children, but if I do the policy will be just like it was with my dad and my dad's dad: If you don't support Spurs you're out of the family.

People who aren't into football would probably think this is a bit pathetic. Fuck 'em!
I don't have kids (yet), me and my wife would like to one day...I will be a very liberal parent, my future son/daughter could be into almost anything and I'd be fine with it, I don't care about their sexuality or gender identity or whatever, I'd be upset but supportive and OK with it if they simply weren't into football, the only thing I couldn't take is if they supported another club.

Most yank friends I have who have a passing interest in football I’ve managed to make them follow Spurs

Furbie Jnr has managed to get a few of his mates at school to become Spurs , the little legend that he is.

I made the Mrs learn & recite the full Spurs 1981 FA Cup final team before i married her (July 1981) which she did to perfection. I would have married her anyway but she wasn't to know that.

I converted her brother who was 14 and flirting with Woolwich at the time although i don't think his heart was really in it as when he attempted to write their name on his school bag he ran out of room after the E. It was an omen.

When my daughter was 6 we had some friends over for the day. Anyway, chat got around to football & as they were guests i thought out of politeness i better refer to the Goons as A-rsenal in conversation. I felt this tug on my sleeve & looked down and it was my daughter so i ignored it & carried on. I then felt another tug, looked down & my daughter said 'daddy, don't you mean the scum'?

My chest puffed out with pride.Good girl.

Yes, my damn son.

Use a bit of creativity, tell him Wenger killed Santa, or the ground is haunted, or their shirts are made from the blood of puppies. I'd never take my kid to that shit hole

My bro recently into football has suggested becoming a goon as he wants to support the "underdog".

Don't know whether to be proud of Spurs or devastated that my own flesh and blood is tempted by the nomads.

Grew up in Wales and at the time there wasn't any Welsh team in the top division so I used go around school like some kind of evangelical preacher trying to get people to support spurs.

Amazingly enough not many wanted to support us during the 90s.
:pochsulk:

When my son was about 5 he came home one day from school and said he was now going to support the bluescum rather than the mighty Spurs (Where i used to live was infested with them and surprisingly some valued literatecy and enrolled thier demon spawn into his school, so he was being badly influenced, whilst the teachers did nothing). This was my first parenting crisis, but it only took about 15mins for him to understand that this could never happen. Never looked back since, he’s 13 and a die hard Spurs fan.
Regards to other people’s kids Im proud to have converted my nephew and niece to Spurs. I see it as the right thing to do.

Yes, my damn son.

Trade in the wife for a new model, put your son on gumtree, maybe do a swap with a gooner who's child is a yid

Yes, my damn son.

Sell him.
You have no other options

I don’t get how can someone not support the club that our fathers support. It’s a bloodline thing fuck sake. If I wasn’t a Porto fan since forever my father would put me out my misery. Love you dad :dierpochhug:
My Grandad Spurs, my Dad West Ham (serious when I was born home and away) and so are my sisters and Brother - me Spurs. The disease skipped me.

I was nearly a Palace fan as a kid as they were the first team I saw play (my uncle is a Palace fan and bought me a scarf at the game). Shortly afterwards my dad advised me to follow in his footsteps and support Spurs. I love my dad.

That moment when you realise that you have indoctrinated the next generation....

I went to pick up my daughter from nursery whilst wearing my Spurs jacket. The other kids all ran out “Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!”

My girl runs out “Daddy! Come on you Spurs!”

I suppose singing glory glory hallelujah to her when she was toilet training had it’s influence???

Back
Top Bottom