Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Father and son yes, grandfather misses a generation and grandson possibly? But have you ever SUGGESTED Tottenham being a better option for someone when you shouldn’t have perhaps your mates son or daughter,erm just for fun...;) Or has anyone tried to change your mind......bastards
Absolutely! Trying to save a 4 year old from having an Ipswich fan as a dad. Oh, the horror!

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Crazy how life turns out sometimes.

I would have put my foot down

No way would I have entered that fucking graveyard unless we were playing there

My son used to idolise Berba until he shit on us and then lost interest becoming a Rugby league fan

But back to the thread I have a mate who is a Spammer and detests the Dildo bros, Miss Piggy, the Stadium, Noble etc so I’m working on him!!!

I don’t get how can someone not support the club that our fathers support. It’s a bloodline thing fuck sake. If I wasn’t a Porto fan since forever my father would put me out my misery. Love you dad :dierpochhug:
My father in law was a Man Ure fan, had 3 sons.
One a dipper, one Woolwich and one has no interest

No offence to our former left back TimothéeAtouba TimothéeAtouba , but if the unthinkable did happen and my son/daughter did support another team...I couldn't take them to watch that team play (particularly if it's the scum). There's a line. That is way beyond that line. Just the same as if they were a far-right supporter I wouldn't take them to a Nazi rally.

What would you do if your son turns pro and the best offer, club for his development turns out to be a team you loathe ? Scum,chavs,spammers, dippers ... ? Or add Bruges for me, Benfica for Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb etc

If it pays me a very luxurous early retirement, who am i to stand in the way of his development ... :ossie:

Father and son yes, grandfather misses a generation and grandson possibly? But have you ever SUGGESTED Tottenham being a better option for someone when you shouldn’t have perhaps your mates son or daughter,erm just for fun...;) Or has anyone tried to change your mind......bastards

Yes, my damn son.

He’s seven years old and he’s been hanging out with some bad influences at school, he’s become a fookin goon.

A few weeks ago my wife forced me to take him to an arse game, never did I think that I would one day sit in the home seats of our rivals.

Crazy how life turns out sometimes.

Wow, what are the chances??? My 13 year-old Nephew's Dad is an Ipswich fan... needless to say my Nephew is now Spurs... been to his first Spurs game and everything!
What did Ipswich ever do wrong to us...?
(except sell us Dozzell & Cundy!)
I kid you not, i was at Ipswich Vs Spurs away for Teddy Sheringham's debut. Jason Cundy scored a goal from near the half way line just from a tackle. In real time i thought he meant it.

Edit: until i saw the replay on TV

Last edited:
yeap, my niece. it cost me a sony mp3 player at the time. worth it though as her mum, my sister, is a dirty chav (because she thought lampard was, and i quote 'fit as...').

Back
Top Bottom