Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having your son support Woolwich is a big let down, sort that shit out.

My two girls have been trained from birth to support Spurs and boo whenever the goons or in fact any red team come on TV. The World Cup was a hilarious struggle for my youngest as she couldn't get her head around cheering for the red team.
I intend to do the same if I have a kid. I think I wouldn't risk getting them to support England as well. I'd fear the red thing might be too confusing at such an early age.

My dad is spurs, so am I and now my son is.

What really annoys me is my nephew has gone full Woolwich retard. His dad, suddenly became a gooner about 15 years ago.......I have known him for over 20 years and he was never into football and has never been to a game. My ire though is my bloody sister should have stepped in and put a stop to it, but she just finds it funny.....

I get your pain mate

:sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom