Would/have you ever tried influence someone into becoming a yid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t get how can someone not support the club that our fathers support. It’s a bloodline thing fuck sake. If I wasn’t a Porto fan since forever my father would put me out my misery. Love you dad :dierpochhug:

I don’t get how can someone not support the club that our fathers support. It’s a bloodline thing fuck sake. If I wasn’t a Porto fan since forever my father would put me out my misery. Love you dad :dierpochhug:
My Grandad Spurs, my Dad West Ham (serious when I was born home and away) and so are my sisters and Brother - me Spurs. The disease skipped me.

You are lucky. But you did you ended up a Tottenham fan? Grandad made it?
Family playing for Spurs when I was 10 - made it easier (along with the FA cup win) to go on my Grandad's side. In hindsight I did miss a fair bit by not following my dads team but I am not racist so would have been hard to follow West Ham.

My father in law was a Man Ure fan, had 3 sons.
One a dipper, one Woolwich and one has no interest

No offence to our former left back TimothéeAtouba TimothéeAtouba , but if the unthinkable did happen and my son/daughter did support another team...I couldn't take them to watch that team play (particularly if it's the scum). There's a line. That is way beyond that line. Just the same as if they were a far-right supporter I wouldn't take them to a Nazi rally.

Most yank friends I have who have a passing interest in football I’ve managed to make them follow Spurs

Furbie Jnr has managed to get a few of his mates at school to become Spurs , the little legend that he is.

Yep converted quite a few mates from different corners of the globe to the mighty spurs. Also managed to convert my mates son to a yid (his dads a Gooner) and one of my students who is from a big gooner family. COYS LIFE

When I met my Mrs in 1986 her 7 year old son (now my 39 year old stepson) supported woolwich & Everton i soon got him off the gooners and it took another 3 years to get him into spurs,took him to the Everton game at the lane in 89 a week after the Hillsborough tragedy and he's never looked back a fully fledged Yid COYS

Dad was Chelsea, so I didn't follow in his footsteps, obvs!
Brother, sister, nephew, three cousins and two cousins' sons all support Spurs from my influence, plus an ex American boyfriend. Regular readers know that my ex was a Spammer and he changed! I'm sure there are times they curse me for all the grief that's caused them, but hey ho!

No offence to our former left back TimothéeAtouba TimothéeAtouba , but if the unthinkable did happen and my son/daughter did support another team...I couldn't take them to watch that team play (particularly if it's the scum). There's a line. That is way beyond that line. Just the same as if they were a far-right supporter I wouldn't take them to a Nazi rally.
Indeed. And it's not as if his son supports some non-rival club. There's little harm in popping to a match at, I don't know, Norwich or Bournemouth. Or whatever the local team is. But Woolwich? No chance I'd fund that.

What would you do if your son turns pro and the best offer, club for his development turns out to be a team you loathe ? Scum,chavs,spammers, dippers ... ? Or add Bruges for me, Benfica for Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb etc

If it pays me a very luxurous early retirement, who am i to stand in the way of his development ... :ossie:

When my son was about 5 he came home one day from school and said he was now going to support the bluescum rather than the mighty Spurs (Where i used to live was infested with them and surprisingly some valued literatecy and enrolled thier demon spawn into his school, so he was being badly influenced, whilst the teachers did nothing). This was my first parenting crisis, but it only took about 15mins for him to understand that this could never happen. Never looked back since, he’s 13 and a die hard Spurs fan.
Regards to other people’s kids Im proud to have converted my nephew and niece to Spurs. I see it as the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom