World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

New-JPFlag.png

New flag of Japan.

I can "photoshop" too mummy mummy

It's MS Paint

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m both incredibly proud of the performance today and a little disappointed. I do feel as though we deserved a draw at least! I think Davies is an about 75% and just not quite as electric as he was normally. David had a rough go, and he’ll be better. Ismael Kone came in and did alright. Tajon Buchanan played a great game and gave the defenders fits!

The reality is, we showed we belong. We didn’t get embarrassed like Costa Rica did, and that’s a good showing for Canada. We didn’t win, but we played well overall and didn’t just sit back and soak up the pressure in hopes of a goal. We played a pressing, attacking game and took it to the Belgians. I’m proud of that and hope we can get a lift from this into a result against Croatia and Morocco to make a push to stick around.

Hello iz futbal,
this morning we had a controversy in the thread "WORLD CUP 2022".
You can read about this in posts #6.107 - 6.110.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for my unqualified comments.

I cannot say whether they are shown in a dictionary, in any case the comment "Your picture is shown in the dictionary next to "Turn the word around in your mouth!" was wrong and I would like to apologize for that.

At the same time, I would like to thank you for the statement "An honor for me to be called an idiot by an anti-Semite. Thank you Adolf!" apologize to you.

I couldn't control myself, as we say in Germany, and in my irritation I reacted incorrectly.

Perhaps you can accept my apologies.

Regardless, I want to say to you and everyone else that I seem to have forgotten that I was in I am a guest of YOUR forum.

In order to have the opportunity to behave like a guest with you, I prescribe myself a time-out until Boxing Day.

Thank you very much for your understanding and goodbye.

Frankfurter

Mate, it's OUR forum, as in a forum for Spurs fans. You are a Spurs fan, not a guest, so it qualifies as YOUR forum as much as it is ours.

And now that you've had your first cunt off, you are now a fully fledged TFC member, with all the privileges that that comes with...

Making spurious claims and sticking FACT on the end of them,

Copious use of hindsight in order to tell one of the best coaches on Earth where he went wrong and what he SHOULD have done,

Demanding that the current flavour of the month be bought and throwing a hissy fit when they aren't,

Counting off players when they have a drop in form, aren't as good as the player that YOU would have bought, or have a silly haircut,

Slagging off the board/Chairman/DOF/ manager when we don't win a game/the league/CL/FA Cup,

Defending the board/Chairman/DOF/Manager when we don't win a game/the league/CL/FA Cup,

Accusing other fans of being gooners...

Essentially, you have a free pass to vent, until you're not and then you're sin binned to either reflect on your transgression, or seeth in anger, waiting for your opportunity to resume the conflict with a barrage that you've been working on during your sabbatical.

Every single one of us (and yes even I have to admit I'm veeeery slightly imperfect) has had a cunt off in here that they later regret.

Well, maybe not Mrs P...

But it's a largely forgiving bunch on here, so I'm pretty sure this will all have been forgotten anyway.

However, it takes a big man to admit that he's wrong, and a bigger one to apologise for it on a public forum, so kudos to you for that.

Back
Top Bottom