World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are a bit daft.

Croatia will give Brazil a game if they recover from 120 mins but they are going to struggle in terms of fitness.

Thrn one of Argentina or Brazil knock one or other out, befure we get to them.

They were one of your faves a couple of days ago...... 😆

Your prediction 'game' is so bogus....... It's always revision & reaction/zero prediction.

Englands road is way harder than Brazil or Argentina. I just don't see them being able to get consecutive wins over the teams they could face to get to a final.
From your lips to the universe's ears. Hopefully world class Kylian Mbappe takes care of this in the next round so I can start enjoying this WC.

Allez Les Bleus!

From your lips to the universe's ears. Hopefully world class Kylian Mbappe takes care of this in the next round so I can start enjoying this WC.

Allez Les Bleus!
brad pitt fishing GIF

Back
Top Bottom