World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh it does and we've just witnessed it, just own it.

Bad shit happens to me too so it must be true :ledley:
Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

That virgins can give birth to children?

That Zeus lives on Mount Olympus?

Amazing the embarrassing beliefs people will openly share. Back to your basement ;)

Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

That virgins can give birth to children?

That Zeus lives on Mount Olympus?

Amazing the embarrassing beliefs people will openly share. Back to your basement ;)

I believe that if you openly behave like an arrogant twat then you've got what's coming and that you did.

Moral of the story it's La Parisien's fault France didn't win the World Cup, next time do better :nunothumb:

I believe that if you openly behave like an arrogant twat then you've got what's coming and that you did.

Moral of the story it's La Parisien's fault France didn't win the World Cup, next time do better :nunothumb:
When you squeeze the orange, the pulp comes out.

I hope you find happiness ;)

I wasn’t. I only pushed back against the most extreme comments. Like most of yours.

Looking for a cunt off?

'Extreme' .. lol.

You couldn't wait to tell us an obviously crap ref wasn't crap. Obviously people are going to poke you a bit when you go out. You then posted obvious bait like 'oh how do england win big games?' right after we'd lost a big game to you. It was blatant.

No. It seems like you were already involved in one. But after telling all the English fans on here that we were just coping and the decisions were fine right after we'd been knocked out idk why you'd expect people to be graceful about France losing.

'Extreme' .. lol.

You couldn't wait to tell us an obviously crap ref wasn't crap. Obviously people are going to poke you a bit when you go out. You then posted obvious bait like 'oh how do england win big games?' right after we'd lost a big game to you. It was blatant.

No. It seems like you were already involved in one. But after telling all the English fans on here that we were just coping and the decisions were fine right after we'd been knocked out idk why you'd expect people to be graceful about France losing.
You’ve rewritten history. My first few posts were full of grace. I said France didn’t deserve to win.

Anyway, I won’t reason you out of a position you didn’t reason yourself into.

If you want to have a go at France, have a go at the fact over 90% of milk consumed is UHT. That is worthy of anger.

😘😘

You’ve rewritten history. My first few posts were full of grace. I said France didn’t deserve to win.

If you want to have a go at France, have a go at the fact over 90% of milk consumed is UHT. That is worthy of anger.

😘😘

You then went on to tell a bunch of very disappointed, pissed off English fans all about how the referee wasn’t bad .. I’m not sure how you expected this to go.

I’ve no interest in having a go at France. You played your part in the best final I’ve seen & you knocked us out.

Merry Christmas.

😘😘

I prefer uht milk. And it works better in an aeroccino (especially Grand Lait)!

:contethumb:

I wasn’t. I only pushed back against the most extreme comments. Like most of yours.

Looking for a cunt off?

Looool the face on this guy

Dangling your rod after the match looking for bites and successfully getting them.

Come on we all know how to troll, we're all experts here, you knew exactly what you were doing

If 3 people are saying you were being a twat then just own the fact you were being a twat specifically when those 3 same people are twats themselves. 👀

Merry Xmas though, good to have you come back down to earth back in the merde with your N17 folk. 🎄xx

Back
Top Bottom