World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still could argue it was out.... I'm not sure that's enough evidence to overturn the on field decision.

If the goal had been given, then I'd say stay with the on field decision....... But the officials on the field said it was out - and that's not enough proof.
did they? I didn’t see any on field decision.

Why? Perhaps the 2nd tier teams are more talented than ever?

Yeah I dunno how anyone can say this German team isn't talented.

Gnabry, Gundogan, Kimmich, Goretzka, Rudiger, Sane, Muller, Neuer, Musiala.. likes of Havertz, Ter Stegen & Moukoko on the bench.

They've just been outshone by an incredible underdog team.

Justice for that little traitor Musiala.

FIFA have just released the conclusive image...

SphKPDL.jpg

Did anyone else notice that prick Taylor doubling down today by blowing up a few seconds early in the middle of a Belgium attack? Not as extreme as SK but still 2 fingers up.

For me, the problem with this decision is there is no conclusive evidence from Fifa about whether that ball actually stayed in or out. If it was in why haven't they shown any images?

We used to get loads of camera angles in the past whereas now Fifa or whoever can control the narrative and its massively flawed.

From an England point of view I'd have preferred Spain in the other half BUT this WC is very unpredictable and you can only take it one game at a time.

Senegal will be tough on Sunday

I wouldn't swap our attack for Spain's, that's for sure. They keep the ball for fun but I don't think they're quite at the same level they have been in the past right now.

Back
Top Bottom