Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lads. Kulusevski needs to start.

he's our most creative outlet. we're weaker side without him.

Suspect it'll be Richy on the bench.

Boils my piss when British people say/use the following, and it happens very frequently:

- Oriented rather than orientated
- Plow instead of plough
- Dove instead of dived
- Pronounce beta as “bayta”
- Pronounce omega as “oh-mayga”

Honestly that last one I even heard on a national TV advert selling some sort of Omega3 product. Made me feel sick. Did nobody edit/check before airing and say “hang on a minute mate, you’re English! Next you’ll be talking about sidewalks, elevators and faucets. Pronounce your words correctly!”

Now I’m fine with Americans having/using their own dialect, nothing against this at all, but protect our own fucking language will you.

Seems everyone learns English from YouTube these days, the English included.
let's not stop there.... we need to bring these beauties back from the dead

I'd love us to start a midfield 3 and dominate that area, especially if Partey Rapist is injured as suggested.

Call a spade a spade (as suggested), will you? He gets enough of a free pass from the media for his deplorable behaviour, no need for us to hide it too.

fixer upper GIF

Can see Richarlison starting over son for the very simple reason that his two games for Brazil were in France so he hasn’t even left Europe (smart from Brazil) whereas Sonny is obv in Korea

Said they play into our hands letting us hit them on the break, but we play into theirs as well by starting slow.

Some proper unstoppable force meeting the immovable object stuff here.

Haven't been up to N17 for a very long time to watch an away game in da pub.
Best suggestions please?
Either the Bill Nic or The Bricklayers on the High Road for great atmosphere, good sing alongs and plenty of beers with fellow Yids - and no irritating plastic Plumstead cnuts anywhere around watching the
1:3 Spurs win

Cheers! Hopefully make it up, train strike willing.
It’s going to be a nightmare. For the wolves game it was just train drivers, but 1 in 10 trains were running and with good planning, you could get to the ground. This time round it’s train drivers, signallers, station staff and track staff.
Getting to their craphole is going to be a challenge and a half. Been to a few away NLD”s in recent years but the train strike coupled with a 12:30 ko ( the worst possible ko time) I’m giving this a swerve.

It’s going to be a nightmare. For the wolves game it was just train drivers, but 1 in 10 trains were running and with good planning, you could get to the ground. This time round it’s train drivers, signallers, station staff and track staff.
Getting to their craphole is going to be a challenge and a half. Been to a few away NLD”s in recent years but the train strike coupled with a 12:30 ko ( the worst possible ko time) I’m giving this a swerve.
If anyones got an away ticket and can’t go coz of the trains, I’ll take it off your hands.

Back
Top Bottom