Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK, international break over.

It's time to RAMP IT UP!

Post your favourite pictures of utterly tragic gooners. To start you off, here's one for the ladies...

damn where did you find personal pics of igula

Listening to labour party conference. Kier starmer starts with glorious woolwich being top ofvthe league.
Labour's in my blood but this cunt is seriously pushing it.

A reminder not to believe a word that comes out of Arteta’s mouth during his press conference later on this week. He thinks he’s clever, and the only manager to attempt mind games

100% 11 of their players will be a ‘doubt’ for this weekend

It's the stupid ponytail that's really disgusting....

And I would put good money that in his bedsit - next to his sewing machine - there’s a woolwich ladies calendar with all the pages suspiciously stuck together.

And if you looked up disgusting in the dictionary he would be right there looking at you.

Fuck them. Fucking hate them with all my being. The fact that they've now taken the scousers spot as "the neutral team you should support" makes me even more sick. The fact that everyone has forgotten what kind of scum of a human being plays in that midfield makes me want to vomit. Fuck their colors. Fuck their ground. Fuck their badge. Fuck their fanbase.

Please win Tottenham. It's been a while since we won at that shithole in the League (LC win aside).

Back
Top Bottom