Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this is a load of bollox personally, if Woolwich did have an injury crisis they would find a way to call the game off

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19924094/Woolwich-tottenham-premier-league-mikel-arteta/amp/

I have been really disappointed with our performances in the big away games this season, Chelsea, West Ham and Sporting we were awful and lucky not to lose all three. We are still soft away from home and in recent years this fixture has produced some of our most pathetic performances.

I want to see a different attitude for this one. It has been far too easy for them to beat us at their place, we need to make them suffer. If they still beat us then fair enough. Last season it was like they won playing against training cones.

I hope that's the back page of the Sun.

Jesus Shocking!
Son of Good!*
Kane more than able...
0-2

*It's the Sun, not Shakespeare.
Taking the Biss! = 40 yard screamer from Bissouma

Bentancorrrr! = ditto but from Rodders

Partey pooper! = Richy dispossesses Partey, does 3 keepy uppies, scores a 40 yard screamer then shits on aforementioned Partey's head in celebration

Xhaka Khant = self explanatory really. Ramsdale gets sent off early, and there's no sub keeper. Xhaka dons an Oliver Khan wig, goes in goal and lets in 8 (7 Emerson mishits and 1 x 40 yard screamer).

OK, international break over.

It's time to RAMP IT UP!

Post your favourite pictures of utterly tragic gooners. To start you off, here's one for the ladies...

I have been really disappointed with our performances in the big away games this season, Chelsea, West Ham and Sporting we were awful and lucky not to lose all three. We are still soft away from home and in recent years this fixture has produced some of our most pathetic performances.

I want to see a different attitude for this one. It has been far too easy for them to beat us at their place, we need to make them suffer. If they still beat us then fair enough. Last season it was like they won playing against training cones.

i'd expect a similar performance to last season to be honest. They'll have all the possession, have plenty of chances, we'll look slow, and completely unbothered to perform.
The difference is the defense is better and we have even more edge up front. When we got those little counter chances inbetween the constant defending we need to take them.
A game were i expect and don't mind us being dominated, Pep Lite is too naive to change his style against us

Dread this match, hoping for a miracle. Not because I think we're bad, we just have a traditional shit record at that shit hole so we need something mad to win there. Take a point all day.

Also, all this bullshit about injuries Woolwich have, I'm sure they'll have pretty much full strength 11.

Back
Top Bottom