Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky

5BAi5hN.jpg

Forster, Emerson, Sessegnon, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies, Skipp, Moura, Richarlison

Hope this goes through, early kick off is the best time to play them. I remember in the 16/17 season this game was played early and it was the deadest NLD atmosphere I had ever seen.

Woolwich will set up to dominate the game which should play in our hands. We can just sit back and try to hit them on the break, worked for united.

I actually dont think we should start with a 3 man midfield, I doubt Conte has drilled it into the team that much at this point. At the moment its a good plan B that will cause teams to think twice when playing us.

Woolwich are a good team, there no point denying it or underestimating them. However, I think we can escape with a draw. Going for a 1-1.

Hope this goes through, early kick off is the best time to play them. I remember in the 16/17 season this game was played early and it was the deadest NLD atmosphere I had ever seen.

Woolwich will set up to dominate the game which should play in our hands. We can just sit back and try to hit them on the break, worked for united.

I actually dont think we should start with a 3 man midfield, I doubt Conte has drilled it into the team that much at this point. At the moment its a good plan B that will cause teams to think twice when playing us.

Woolwich are a good team, there no point denying it or underestimating them. However, I think we can escape with a draw. Going for a 1-1.
You must be joking, we are going to drill them and give them a new butt hole.
I Feel It GIF by Anime Crimes Division

COYS

5BAi5hN.jpg

Forster, Emerson, Sessegnon, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies, Skipp, Moura, Richarlison
I like the idea of having a midfield 3. I watched the United game and they are playing well. We might get overrun in midfield if we only have the two. We can go back to Kane playing a 10 and Son stretching the game

This will be an interesting game. This season they seem to always start very well and we start slowly. So the fear is they produce the first half they did last season and we don’t wake up till the second half and its a 1230 KO. I like Bissouma in a 3 as well. Looks great for this game.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Royal Bentancur Bissouma Hojberg Perisic
Kane
Son

Richie can start from the bench for this one.

We need to shore up that midfield..... It's no surprise that they're going to come at us from the off, so we should be ready.

Would be lovely if we were the ones to start on the from foot..... Silence the already pretty silent crowd.

Whoever wins this one will go top (for at least 24 hours)......... So it's a nailed on draw.

Loss is unthinkable.

Really don't mind winning or drawing ugly - just do not lose at any cost.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see if they try and use the strikes to do a runner again. Much as it is shit for us when they keep dodging us, last season it fired us up good and proper.

I’m actually hoping they do try to postpone it as a) it further condemns them to being cowards and b) we’ll give them a good tonking in the rescheduled match.

Obviously going to be a toughie but for them as well its a toughie with defeat unthinkable. The home team in this fixture tends not to lose and winning there only once we need to buck the trend. We should be in good spirits after the Sonny show yesterday though this will be huge step up wonder if as it looked for a while yesterday we might hang on for a narrow win what the mood would be .

I tell you what, I’d rather be realistic, I’d be content with a point, of course I want Spurs to win, but it’s going to be difficult. We are on a good unbeaten run, and I’d prefer we keep it going, whilst these cunts “drop” 2 points too.

Nothing worse than lunch time kick offs on a Saturday.

When was the last time we played well in one? Add to that this being a NLD away from home where we haven't shown up in years.

Back
Top Bottom