Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perisic’s quote from his presser yesterday

“We have to show a better game, we have to play better, we have to run more and we have to fight for the club. This is what we didn’t do in the last game.”

Ouch :contefacepalm:
If they are not prepared to run and fight for Conte, then who else is left that can do better, in is concerning that this lack of commitment continues.

Perisic’s quote from his presser yesterday

“We have to show a better game, we have to play better, we have to run more and we have to fight for the club. This is what we didn’t do in the last game.”

Ouch :contefacepalm:

A bunch of multi millionaires can’t be bothered to do their job.

Get Rees Mogg on their case.

Load of hard work shy forrins coming over here and taking our hard earned money!!!!

:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

Just heard he got slapped,don't know who by. Several sources,so may be something in it.
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Beardy cunt deserves everything he gets!

today was a stark reminder how far we still have to go

always next year

fuck me that used to bee liverpool but they win stuff now too
I think its a reminder that 3-4-3 does not fucking work. and that 3-5-2 is what we need. This alone changes our fotunes and i think we would have competed much better.

this week is also a reminder that maddison should have been bought contend with bissouma to play in a midfield 3. Get it done in January. but conte has to ditch this system. i don't understand what he sees as much as i trust him given what he did last season.

Back
Top Bottom