Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a question on arsenals second goal, once Romero hits that back to him if lloris did manage to hold on to it was that not then a back pass and a free from 2 feet? Just wondering

All the game proved is that we sh!t ourselves when the biggest stakes are on the line.

Something inherently flawed in our make-up and it's a collective failure, even if it's nearly always an individual mistake that costs us.

To happen as often as it does cannot be explained in any other way as far as I am concerned.

Top place with a win, not that it mattered more than going to a hostile and neighbouring ground, puffing out our chests and saying your goods and chattels are coming with us.

Painfully predictable outcome.
why is that we "bottle" it but others just lose ?

Final ball let us down on many occasions and Lloris throwing the ball into the net as well as Emerson being Emerson.

Tactics were actually fine, we were always gonna be outnumbered in the middle regardless of him going to 3 in the middle, in fact playing the 3-4-3 gave us the outball to counter attack with, shame that Kulu was injured.

We were well in the game until Lloris fucked up, but fine margins.
finally some sense.

Emerson is an idiot and deserved to be sent off but, its it's quite interesting to note that van dyke got away with a far worse challenge against Everton....the ref that day Anthony Taylor
No wonder fans feel hard done by and get a feeling of perceived bias.
We just want consistency and fairness

Taylor is one of the worst

That tackle by VVD was a shocker and straight red

He can’t even say that he didn’t see it because he gave a yellow ffs

The man is a cunt

Having said that Royal deserved what he got and I hope he fucks off from our club asap

Taylor is one of the worst

That tackle by VVD was a shocker and straight red

He can’t even say that he didn’t see it because he gave a yellow ffs

The man is a cunt

Having said that Royal deserved what he got and I hope he fucks off from our club asap
I think they were both reds (intent or not) just want consistancy

I'm just waiting to get on my flight - not one but TWO goons right in front of me, wearing their stupid pastel pink away shirt! Not very flattering if you don't have an athletic body. Hurts my eyes, especially 'Visit Rwanda' on the sleeve.
I hope they're not seating next to me.
(TBF, I'd have worn my shirt home, if we'd won!)

Back
Top Bottom