Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sacrilege, but, on form now.

———Richarlison———
Son———————Kulu

That has a lots of legs, for Woolwich Away?

If Kane had been at it, as a 10 type 9, but all his game is slow motioning.

Just what I’d consider changing to anyway (as you can’t drop H for Woolwich).
Nah Kane starts over Richy 10 times out of 10. I know Kane has had some tough matches to start the season but I wouldn't say he's out of form.

He's scored 6 in 7 in the league this season and looked to be at his best again against Leicester.

Nah Kane starts over Richy 10 times out of 10. I know Kane has had some tough matches to start the season but I wouldn't say he's out of form.

He's scored 6 in 7 in the league this season and looked to be at his best again against Leicester.

Agree, but, his legs need resting. As said wouldnt Vs Arse, but, it should happen to keep them happy as a group, plus of course to keep Kane vaguely fresh.

Richarlison scored x2 for Brazil, Son for Korea, momentum is with them, and, we need Kulu for creativity right side.

So apparently Woolwich Wanderers players doesn't need to represent their countries anymore in order to be fit for the Premier. How do you get that sort of privilege?

Yeah! They're slowly ruining everything. And I worked there for a year in a Washington hospital and I can never forget the 1st thing that anybody in distress hears there..."how are you going to pay? "
Their politicians are even more corrupt and vicious than ours, quite a feat..and I don't like jingoism of which they are the masters....'nuff said
Yeah, but if there was an asteroid heading this way, they'd be the first people you'd turn to wouldn't they??....eh, eh?......🤷‍♂️

Thank god I didn't see a second of the women's game, as was my idea. I've got a big job on, so the idea was to have half a screen with that game on while I worked. Instead I went to a local rugby tournament at the sports centre 2 minutes from my house, organised by a mate in honour of his late dad, a big figure in Spanish rugby.

A quick caña I thought, say hi to friends, back home, keep working. For some unknown reason I was still there 5 hours later, necking beers and talking shit.

Better than watching our lilywhite ladies thrashed by the Plumstead Common tinkerfolk I suppose.

YIDS

Last edited:
A good omen;
The missus has just informed me Donkey Adams came last on Strictly by the judges!!
"The Mrs just informed me"

OGC.eb89ba949a3dfa9b33b748237ba5de18

Partey is hopefully injured based on going back to London for more assessment. *(Wouldn't normally wish injury on any player goons included but I give special exemption for this scumbag)

Tierney went off with a head injury last night, Zinchenko is struggling. Tomiyasu and Odegard both played for their countries so are prob okay.

It's irritating that Martinelli, Jesus and Gabriel all got left at home so they could rest. FFS

More annoying that he's going to get a month off during the world cup.

Price we pay for having better players I s'pose.

All these lads they routinely wank over are sat scratching their asses whilst their countries compete in a WC.

...Even golden boy Saka will only play a bit part roll at best and 50m CB white can't even get in the squad.

Sacrilege, but, on form now.

———Richarlison———
Son———————Kulu

That has a lots of legs, for Woolwich Away?

If Kane had been at it, as a 10 type 9, but all his game is slow motioning.

Just what I’d consider changing to anyway (as you can’t drop H for Woolwich).
So let's get this right. You want to drop Harry Kane?
Spurs second highest ever top scorer
Striker with the second highest number of London Derby goals
Striker with the most NLD goals
Who is on 6 goals out of 7 games in the PL this season

And you want him dropped. Good call. Gifted.

Meanwhile Southgate will probably start Kane vs Germany & play him for 90 minutes just to try and salvage some pride.

Dropping Kane against these cunts who he always scoress against :contelol:

So let's get this right. You want to drop Harry Kane?
Spurs second highest ever top scorer
Striker with the second highest number of London Derby goals
Striker with the most NLD goals
Who is on 6 goals out of 7 games in the PL this season

And you want him dropped. Good call. Gifted.

Chill, guys.
It absolutely might not be anywhere near as shocking if he wouldn't start after heavy workload.
And nothing to do with "being dropped" in this instance.

I mean, I believe and expect him to start, don't get me wrong.
But if he would come on bit before 60th minute mark, being more fresh than the defenders. It might not be the end of the world by any means. Not like people here wouldn't be backing or believeing in Kane. Nothing like it. At all.

I think they are scared shitless.

Only serious obsticle they met, and they just crumbled. Hopefully it will be 2 out of 2, and then they would be even more afraid of following game... against Liverpool.
Please, lads, lets make it happen!
In 14 days times their PL Record will read 6 wins and 3 losses and they will be 5 points behind us.

gabriel shelf GIF

He is definitely out of form but his scoring record and instincts in front of goal makes him undroppable.

Kane is one these players, even doing nothing for 89mins , he will score in the 90th minute. You can't drop him unless you can replace him with a Haaland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom