Woolwich Scumbags v Glorious Tottenham Hotspur (1st Oct - 12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve never had a Welsh sausage before!
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Keeping their players fresh anyway, Tomiyasu withdrawn from int. duty, Partey pulled out of Ghana's game vs Brazil at the last minute, Brazilian players not involved, Ben White not selected, Odegaard didn't go because of a minor muscle complaint.

Keeping their players fresh anyway, Tomiyasu withdrawn from int. duty, Partey pulled out of Ghana's game vs Brazil at the last minute, Brazilian players not involved, Ben White not selected, Odegaard didn't go because of a minor muscle complaint.

Meanwhile Southgate will probably start Kane vs Germany & play him for 90 minutes just to try and salvage some pride.

Remember they cheated a postponed game last season and look how that turned out?

I have noticed that you have got an extremely negative attitude towards America/ns.
Any particular reason?
Yeah! They're slowly ruining everything. And I worked there for a year in a Washington hospital and I can never forget the 1st thing that anybody in distress hears there..."how are you going to pay? "
Their politicians are even more corrupt and vicious than ours, quite a feat..and I don't like jingoism of which they are the masters....'nuff said

Sacrilege, but, on form now.

———Richarlison———
Son———————Kulu

That has a lots of legs, for Woolwich Away?

If Kane had been at it, as a 10 type 9, but all his game is slow motioning.

Just what I’d consider changing to anyway (as you can’t drop H for Woolwich).

Back
Top Bottom